How To Make Health ANd Armor to 200?

JeremyCZY

It can be achieved by mods or third party applications easily if you're on PC (i.e. without having to achieve 100% completion).

• 1 month later...

you can even get your health up to 225 actually:D!.

first beat the game for 100% and then thake a prostitute for a ride sly.gif

• 3 months later...
FabianJGarza

something i have to say about the bounus is whats the point of having Infinite ammo 200 health armor from 100% if theres no reason to use them

do the peds/cops/soldiers stop shooting at you after 100%?

No mission reasons obviously.

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

crazymodder

GTA III can did that kind of sh*t but in VC no

bagged and tagged by 'nujer

I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS GOOD SIR

But even after u did that thing with the prostitute the health returns to 200 after saving. Or just eating smth. But I'd like it to. I think it's more possible on PS2 during doing vigilantes. Better on the tank. Easy. But heavy vehicle. Fast with ONSPEED cheat.

• 1 month later...
The Kirbster

But even after u did that thing with the prostitute the health returns to 200 after saving. Or just eating smth. But I'd like it to. I think it's more possible on PS2 during doing vigilantes. Better on the tank. Easy. But heavy vehicle. Fast with ONSPEED cheat.

I don't cheat, it corrupts your game. (I learned that the hard way, when my game kept on freezing whenever I got to 80 out of 100 Hidden Packages)

Complete the game 100% for 200 Health and Armour. Get a prostitute to go to 225, but it will lower back down if you attempt to save. I can easily mod it to go to 250 Health and Armour and 275 with a prostitute, and using a trainer, you can go up to extremely high amounts like 99999

• 3 weeks later...

On PC, cheat codes have no effect on getting 100%. Some reduce the CRiminal Rating, and you shouldn't save with a peds riot code or you have to start a new game to get rid of it.

• 6 months later...

ok so i tried doing the pizza missions, but one of them had the customer in the Haitian warehouse (across from the pizza place) but you cant get in there because there's a gate....so i passed all the Cuban and Haitian missions (when you blow up that warehouse, and now there's no gate)....and tried doing pizza missions then, i did at least 10!!!, and 1st off that same customer never showed up at that place and i didnt get my 150 health....wtf

ok so i tried doing the pizza missions, but one of them had the customer in the Haitian warehouse (across from the pizza place) but you cant get in there because there's a gate....so i passed all the Cuban and Haitian missions (when you blow up that warehouse, and now there's no gate)....and tried doing pizza missions then, i did at least 10!!!, and 1st off that same customer never showed up at that place and i didnt get my 150 health....wtf

That's another good reason for always doing the Pizza Boy mission on the east island. It gets you the extra health earlier in the game as well.

The other one that can make it tricky on the west island is when they're in the airport or Fort Baxter area. It's not far in a straight line on the map, but it's a long way by road and you usually run out of time

Steve

Go to Vice Point and give the pizza boy mission another try. You should pass on the first attempt. No big obstacles here. You may drive some on the beach but it's very easy. smile.gif

edit: + What Steve Crook said.

user posted image

On a slightly related note-- you should do paramedic on the first island as well-- some patients spawn in buildings (I experienced this at the pizza place downtown) on the 2nd island and you can't drive close enough for them to want to get in the ambulance.

Also as pointed out-- time can be an issue with airport spawns.

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

• 3 years later...

GTA III can did that kind of sh*t but in VC no

it can be done in vice city also