[SA/WIP/CONV] B-25H

KOTTON

Looks good. Which game are you converting these models from?

lol.gif Yeah, I had the same in my mind... Suddenly makes two topics introducing "his newest projects".

Looks good. Which game are you converting these models from?

lol.gif Yeah, I had the same in my mind... Suddenly makes two topics introducing "his newest projects".

looks like it comes out of IL-2 sturmovik lol.gif

ah well, if its yours - Nice work

oh! -lmfao- my bad- I was wondering why everyone was trippn - good look pico -hahaha-

guess they'll just haveta visit google.com then -hehehe- speaking of that... get over there so I can upload! -ha- I play, I play~

***here's the dealyo- I cannot release here but since it's not locked (thanks GT), I'll post progress - so far...

The models in Aces High have extreme detail (dude... like, they're soo x-treme dude -lol) especially in the bombers because you can take any position while in flight (ie- waist gunner, top/bottom turret, tail, ect). - So what's going on here is I have to rip the model first for the exterior then rip for each position. I delete all the extras (exterior), then re-texture each piece with the gta material (if I remember, the top turret alone had over 200 pieces). I then attach each piece to create 1 object and then incorporate each object into the whole - it's proving to be quite joyous- lol-

I'm done with the cockpit (except gauge textures), and the top turret and got 'em placed n attached nicely. I also just ripped the section that has the waist and tail positions and have started on those - each gun has almost 100 pieces to itself, and it's not like I can select the entire gun and re-map it, the weapon, barrel(s), site, ect. all have different maps so yeah, this is FUN -hahaha - ok, enough talk... slide show maestro!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

*whew* that copy n paste got me winded -hehehe- there ya have it! I'll make the col file to where you can walk around inside her to -chea!

Whilst model seems pretty good , i think the texture font on your plane name could do with changing

no such thing as gang bangers or hood type stuff when this plane was made.

lmfao - yeah, um, as you may or may not know - the "gang banger" of today was derived from kats and mobsters back in them days (and much earlier) and "the hood" was a prominent thing - I fail to see where stereotyping a font has much to do about anything - I'm sure you could find this font back then - it just wasn't stereotyped by menial tards colgate.gif

EDIT- I don't mean you per say, just society as a whole, as they like to stereotype ya know -lol

Edited by KOTTON

this is too cool thanks for doing this. i was goign to do soem ww2 work myself i already have a harely no one will skin for me...i was goig nto make a b-52 and a b-19 but jsut ran out of time for modeling. so great work truely.

• 4 weeks later...

many thanks 808! and lol- since it replaces the rustler, sure... V2 will be done before the end of the year, I lost the original files and had to start from the ground up confused.gif