The Exchange

xNamexTakenx

Man, this mission is hard! I can't beat it! I tried everything! I keep on dying. Can anybody help me? Do you guys have any strategies? I'm talking about the last mission in the game...It's so hard!

well i beat this easly, but thats cuz i beat it about a million times (Without cheating). use the rifle in the damn, snipe some colombians, take their M4's, AK-47's. Hide (Cover) from other colombians, if you see red barrels, shoot them (thats if a colombian is near.) use the M4's to shoot at the colombian's "Barracks OL" just shoot the colombians with M4's, is like the most powerful weapon. after that you should make it to catalina, keep your M4, shoot, hide (Cover) from colombian's but away from Maria, or she will die, and you will fail the mission, after you killed the colombians, head over to the Rocket Launcher, and aim for Catalina's Chopper, (you only have 4 rockets) so make sure you launch a rocket when the helicopter is near you, if you succesfully blow the chopper, then BOOM!, mission passed, you saved Maria, earn like $1,000,000 or something, credits, and done.

Hey, thanks man! I beat it! This info was very helpful. Man, that mission was hard! But, I'm happy that I beat the game icon14.gif .