Signature and Avatar Request

pizza guy

Hi, wondering if someone could do me a new signature and avatasr for the forums.

I thought I'd go back to my roots with this one, I'd like it to say Pizza Guy.

It Ideally should have a picture of Tommy Vercetti on a Pizza Faggio.

Background should be a nice neutral colour, say light blue. Could it have a white border around it please.

The Avatar, ideally either the pizza stack logo, or a picture of the guy who serves the pizzas in pizza stack.

Thanks.

you must put this

Name: If you want a name on your graphic, state it here. Whether it's your username or something different. On the other hand, if you don't want a name on it, also say so here.Size: Put the size of graphic wanted.Theme: Put an extended description of the theme you want. Including positions of anything and everything, and text that you want included.Resources: Post links to any logos, screenshots, or fonts you'd like.Colors: Color scheme you'd like.Additional info: Anything additional you want added/done

Then I'll do it when I get back from work tonight, I can't use copy paste on the mice at work, they disabled the right mouse clicks to stop staff downloading stuff.

Then I'll do it when I get back from work tonight, I can't use copy paste on the mice at work, they disabled the right mouse clicks to stop staff downloading stuff.

CTRL + C and then CTRL + V

Unless you can't do that for some reason.

user posted image

dills what is the font in your signature?

It was made by someone else, hence the "Thanks Vito." So I doubt he'll know.