Juiced 2

OysterBarron

out now on the market place in the UK not sure if the US has got it just thought i would let you guys know if your interested

4 different cars

Salleen mustang

holden

BMW

And a nissan 350z

Not many mods but each car you can do different types to.

online is fun though you can sit in your car cockpit view i love that drifting is very cool as well go see for yourself

Edited by oysterbarron

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

for pc?

i'm not insterested because i'm waiting nfs biggrin.gif

maybe i'll buy it when i got bored in march-april smile.gif

I say you'll get bored much much earlier. More like a week after purchasing

Literally, my advice: don't get this game. The last game was sh*t too.

which game are you referring to carbon or juiced? I was referring to pro street dontgetit.gif

user posted image

user posted image

which game are you referring to carbon or juiced? I was referring to pro street dontgetit.gif

pro street will be awesome whatsthat.gif no doubt.

juiced will be an average game.

At least juiced won't let you do wheelies on a front mounted engine- RX7 confused.gif

Ahhh... Those drag cars you see... That take off from the line and have wheelie bars to stop them from tipping right over... Big shiny things sticking out from the front of the car... Yeah. That's the engine.

user posted image

lol NFS better than Juiced that will be the day. its the 360 version by the way not PC.

Yeah pro street wheeling cars i mean cummon wake up Even the car in the fast and the furious couldnt even do that in real life.

the only thing i have seen wheely like that in real life is a drag school bus pushing about 3000bhp and lets face it the RX7 aint going to be pushing that lol

NFS is ok if you are about 14 but i have grown up now since them days

Wait for burnout paradise now that looks fun

Juiced demo is allright but sometimes when you join a lobby it should launch the game automatically but sometimes it gets stuck and doesnt launch

Edited by oysterbarron

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

Ahhh... Those drag cars you see... That take off from the line and have wheelie bars to stop them from tipping right over... Big shiny things sticking out from the front of the car... Yeah. That's the engine.

PS has none of those smile.gif . I highly doubt you can change the body to a lighter one.

user posted image

user posted image

Well...

Im quite sure that Juiced (the first one) wasnt medicore.

Its problem was that it didnt amaze or piss you off like some racing games did at the time.

However, that didnt mean it was boring. It was challenging... it had quite a few interesting game-modes, the career mode wasnt short nor was it too easy or monotone.

In my eyes it did what it was supposed to do. It entertained me when I was bored (and sometimes it still does).

So basically, I am expecting this new game more than NFS.

juiced sucked. the handling sucked, the physics sucked, and juiced 2 feels the exact same.

the last 4 need for speed games have also sucked, so its not like its no contest. it will be a massive suck-off to see which game sucks more.

user posted image

juiced sucked. the handling sucked, the physics sucked, and juiced 2 feels the exact same.

the last 4 need for speed games have also sucked, so its not like its no contest. it will be a massive suck-off to see which game sucks more.

yeah,maybe u2 and carbon sucked but you can't say that most wanted sucked. it was the most fun racing game i've ever played whatsthat.gif

Agreed. I can't say U2 was bad though. Sure it had extreme ricing, but the gameplay was by far better then say, carbon or underground.

user posted image

user posted image

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.