What BMW is this?

SHXC

user posted image

If you want to look at the car more, here is the movie.

I just want to know what model of BMW that is.. I really like it.

d653p.png

Amazing car, very balanced and very powerful. The most amazing ones were the 535i and the 540i. 535i was a good compromise with lots of torque and relatively sober 6 cyl and the 540i was the pure madness, especially with 6 speed manual, sport chassis (and, eventually, DSC off tounge.gif). I'm putting the M5 apart, it's more than just a normal 5.

From an european point of view, on today's used car market, if we want to go E39 we go diesel (myself i've always lurked only on 540i's but i'm not a reasonable person) and we are often hesitating between 525d and 530d. The 525d is not liked, as the price gap between it and the 530d is way to small today.

Signature soon.

And if you do decide to buy one, for the love of god and automobiles, keep it stock.

Stock's for dickchops. Rice it.

cold fusion 33

as long as you dont put a stupidly over sized exhaust on it fake plastic dustcaps in the shape of bullets or cover the floor in plastic sheet metal and then put a speaker the size of a dustbin in it. suicidal.gif

And if you do decide to buy one, for the love of god and automobiles, keep it stock.

No way. Bring it to Alpina and let them tune it up. If you can't afford that, don't do it.

I hate nothing more than some tw*t sitting in a riced up beamer going "look at me, look at me."

user posted image

Look at that. It's disgusting. A disgrace. Go buy a f*cking Honda and tune it up, not a decent E39'er.

Look at that. It's disgusting. A disgrace. Go buy a f*cking Honda and tune it up, not a decent E39'er.

Gah, I hate when people say that. There's no tuning going on. mad.gif

user posted image

unban asmo.

No way. Bring it to Alpina and let them tune it up. If you can't afford that, don't do it.

I prefer AC Schnitzer over Alpina. Alpina is just another Brabus.

But, if you're going to rice it out, you gotta have the M badging and gold trim. COOL, YO!

5192:12.3.02
LM/SSH

mkl

Hah, No, I can't buy one, It's just I love that car, but never knew what model it was.

Thank you for all your replies inlove.gif

d653p.png

f*ck BMW's. they're too cool. you need to think about getting something like a delorean or a pontiac fierro. Something you can pretend is cool but in reality there is a good reason you don't see them driving around everywhere. side note: if I was drunk and I was running from the police and I saw some f*ck in a fierro or a delorean stopped at a light I'd floor my truck into that car as hard as I could and try to kill that person and then pretend i'm just really drunk and lost control of my vehicle. or someone driving a f*cking pt cruiser. I'd do the same to them if ever I find myself in that situation. but my balls are hairy. orly.gif

The reason you don't see Deloreons driving around everyday is that they were an extremely limited production car

IIRC, they were also terribly unreliable and overall sh*theaps. I may be mistaken though.

user posted image

unban asmo.

f*ck BMW's.  they're too cool.  you need to think about getting something like a delorean or a pontiac fierro.  Something you can pretend is cool but in reality there is a good reason you don't see them driving around everywhere.  side note: if I was drunk and I was running from the police and I saw some f*ck in a fierro or a delorean stopped at a light I'd floor my truck into that car as hard as I could and try to kill that person and then pretend i'm  just really drunk and lost control of my vehicle.  or someone driving a f*cking pt cruiser.  I'd do the same to them if ever I find myself in that situation. but my balls are hairy. orly.gif

You're ignorant and retarded. While neither the Delorean or the Fiero was a very good car, they were both good ideas. Neither was executed very well, but both were fairly good handling cars and weren't fast but weren't terribly slow either (except for the Fiero 4 banger). I wouldn't mind having a Delorean or an 88 Fiero GT 5 speed (would have to be an 88). Both might not be the best cars, but they're both still cool.

Edited by lurchseesu420

New account

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.