Realm Crafter

drozle

If anyone have Full version of Realm Crafter please write me a PM ok?I've been searching for it about 2 months and could not found confused.gif ....so any1 hwho have it please write me!!!

14 Year old can still get jobs. You could do a paper round, or even glass collecting at your local pub/Restaurant.

Maybe sweeping people leaves out of the drive for a few sqid. Plenty of way to make cash. Selling body parts to medical science?

Raindancer_5.gif

Or maybe you could find something better to do like making REAL friends rather than wasting your life playing MMORPGs!

Seriously, you spent two months looking for it! In that time you could have made friends and had fun. Plus in those two months you could've made that $100 mowing lawns.

No offense, I just had to get that off my chest. And shouldn't this be in Gaming Chat?

user posted image

Banned at request

Actually,~half year I'm looking for that program blush.gif .I will not get credit card by selling glass,my bodyparts sarcasm.gif ...and don't think I'm a freak who is not going to school,spend time with my friends to be home and let that MASHINE OF HELL eat my brains biggrin.gif ...no,just I searched for a half of year for that program and wan't someone share it with me blush.gif

Actually,~half year I'm looking for that program blush.gif .I will not get credit card by selling glass,my bodyparts sarcasm.gif ...and don't think I'm a freak who is not going to school,spend time with my friends to be home and let that MASHINE OF HELL eat my brains  biggrin.gif ...no,just I searched for a half of year for that program and wan't someone share it with me blush.gif

Jeez.

Mow some f*ckin' lawns. You never know who'll give you $40 for one lawn. wink.gif

Or get a paper route.

Get some sort of job like a paper round, or ask to mow lawns or collect leaves and stuff for people who live near you. And then when you've got the money ask your parents to buy it you so they can get it on their credit card and just give them the $100.

MASHINE OF HELL

I like that. What is that?

Ld8Bhg8.gif

No warez allowed here. You know that pretty well.

Why don't you try getting some freeware alternatives? (I don't know what you are exactly talking about, so I'm giving you a very general answer.)

MASHINE OF HELL

that how I call PC biggrin.gif .It is real man,you sitting in a chair for hours and just starring at that glowing display.You-are not a master of PC.PC is your master...

Anyway,I live in a flat,there are cleaners to clean leaves,trash and all things like that.No one will pay you 40$ for cleaning their garden sarcasm.gif .And my mum get just 300 lt/month.And 150 lt for me from my father.(for those who live not in Lithuania: 1$=~3.50 lt).So you guys still think that they will buy me a "VISA" card?! notify.gif (you can only register in paypal with viasa and matercard credit cards)but whatever... suicidal.gif

MASHINE OF HELL

that how I call PC biggrin.gif .It is real man,you sitting in a chair for hours and just starring at that glowing display.You-are not a master of PC.PC is your master...

Anyway,I live in a flat,there are cleaners to clean leaves,trash and all things like that.No one will pay you 40$ for cleaning their garden sarcasm.gif .And my mum get just 300 lt/month.And 150 lt for me from my father.(for those who live not in Lithuania: 1$=~3.50 lt).So you guys still think that they will buy me a "VISA" card?! notify.gif (you can only register in paypal with viasa and matercard credit cards)but whatever... suicidal.gif

Then I'd give up and move on. Maybe just get on with life or find a new game.

MASHINE OF HELL

Ummmmmm, no I used my debit card to sign up.

Now walk about a mile away from your home and you'll wonder into this wonderfull place called the real world. There are all kinds of things you can do there, including mowing lawns, or if your extra lazy standing around with a cup.

MASHINE OF HELL

Ummmmmm, no I used my debit card to sign up.

Now walk about a mile away from your home and you'll wonder into this wonderfull place called the real world. There are all kinds of things you can do there, including mowing lawns, or if your extra lazy standing around with a cup.

WTF man?WTF.... I don' have net at home so I can't be there for a long time...and...I hang out with my homies every day till' ~11pm...I am not a nerd who just sit in his chair starring(bad english) at that DISPLAY and exercising his fingers...Yes,I learned english more from PC than from school blush.gif ....But it means nothing.I tell you

I was considering closing the topic since it was about warez. But as it turned out for the better, I am going to let it stay, just moving it to PC Chat.

I know this could be in gaming chat as well, but since it is more of a creator program (and not a trainer/editor to an existing game), PC Chat fits fine.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

could u pm ure msn,, and send me da cracked realm craftor please,, im in da same boat,, 14,,plenty of m8s,,, all cool but every kid wants 2 make his own game,, nd i'm da cleverist so i bein voted leader of da whole thing blush.gif