This is the best priced video card ever.

ARMEDnPISSED

$450 for a 256mb GPU?

This one is an 8 series Nvidia, supports DX10, 256MB, OC'd to 710Mhz (while 675 is standard, vs that card's 475)...

Oh, and it's only $230 + life time warranty.

Now can you explain how that is the best priced GPU ever?

edit:

I'd rather spend $350 on this and save $100

http://www.bfgstore.com/ProductDetails.asp...BFGR88320GTSOCE

Or spring another $50 on that $450, and pay $500 for this...

http://www.bfgstore.com/ProductDetails.asp...BFGR88640GTSOCE

Of course, ebay would knock some $$ off the total price, and I'd get it for even cheaper.

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

Its a $450 X800 Pro which is pretty damn old. I was just joking around considering you can get a HD2900XT or a 8800GTS for that price.

I know that in 'supply and demand' as the supply goes down the price goes up....BUT DAMN!!!!

$450 for a card that was crap to start with plus it's only AGP

Even when it was new it didn't cost that much.

I know that in 'supply and demand' as the supply goes down the price goes up....BUT DAMN!!!!

$450 for a card that was crap to start with plus it's only AGP

Even when it was new it didn't cost that much.

Heh, you're telling me. I bought a $96 dollar AMD Ahtlon XP about a year ago to replace one I had chipped putting my pound of copper needed to cool it on. I just bought an Athlon 64 X2 4000+ for $65. Speaking of which, bless AMD for putting that hunk of metal over their CPU dyes; now I don't have to worry about chipping it, and can actually replace my thermal grease because I'm not too afraid of breaking my CPU.

Anyway, you'd figure these vendors that have these stock-piles of out-dated components would at least trying seling them in bulk. I guess that's not very applicable to the video game market, but I about crapped my pants when I saw a deal for 100 Pentium III 1 ghz processors for $100. I don't think I could put 100 CPUs to use, but at least donate them to some schools or something.

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

Good. I was hoping for your sake you weren't serious lol.gif

Sad thing is, people probably just go and buy it. They must if they actually think they can sell it for that much.

I myself research "major" tech stuff I'm going to buy before I do, and try and make sure it's worth it. Then I search on line for the best damn deal I can find tounge2.gif

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.