The Office (US TV Series)

toysintheattic

toysintheattic

I looked back to page 15 but couldn't find a thread on this show.

Do any of you watch? I just bought the third season last week and it is quite funny. I have the other seasons already and have watched them many times over.

Who is your favorite character and who do you think you are most like?

Dwight is my favorite, and I would say I am a cross between him and Creed with a little Kevin thrown in.

I like it. It's something to watch after My Name is Earl. I hate the love story though.

toysintheattic

Don Garcia: You are correct, Dwight is the crazy bastard with the glasses. He is just so dorky but so serious about it. I knew people like him in school. I have to watch the broadcast channels because my broke ass doesn't have cable. I had it illegally but they clipped me.

darth: I am the opposite, I started watching Earl because it was on first. Now I love that show just as much. "Hey Earl,..." "What Randy?..."

I agree the love story I could take or leave, but the rest of the show is fantastic.

If you guys haven't seen the one where Dwight takes Ryan, the temp, to his farm, you are missing out. I think you can get most of the episodes off the shows website.

British version is way better.

I agree. The US version was the first one I saw, and I thought it was pretty funny, but then I watched the British version and since then, the US one just isn't very funny at all. I haven't watched either in some time, though - I might have to get back into it.

How is the UK version different? I haven't seen much of either version at all, so bleh. But from what I've seen, I like it. Better than SNL at least.

How is the UK version different? I haven't seen much of either version at all, so bleh. But from what I've seen, I like it. Better than SNL at least.

The UK version has more British humor (some would say dry), and the US version is just more American. (some would say dumbed down).

• 2 weeks later...
Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

This shows getting better and better, I'm so pissed I missed it when it was airing.

The basketball game episode with the guys in the warehouse, f*cking classic.

Michael picks Stanley, the black guy, thinking he is automatically good, and he's the worst player, funny.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.