little question about gangs.

blackjack2

Vive La France

Basically, don't worry about it. Gangs are from the old days, when people thought GTA III was multiplayer. Just forget about 'em.

Basically, don't worry about it. Gangs are from the old days, when people thought GTA III was multiplayer. Just forget about 'em.

You don't have to worry about it, but gangs are still functioning perfectly fine in their role as social groups.

Indeed. Before, there used to be a Public Gang Chat forum where people could create gangs and run them...though really, they were just social spamfests. As a result they were removed. However, in the old days there used to be "Gang races" which is like an election where one gang would be made official, get their own group, and pip (little thing under their avatar, for example I am in the Zaibatsu). The voters were other Official Gang Members (aka the Official Gang Alliance, the OGA) and Staff members as they could see the OGA anyway.

Although the PGC is gone, the OGA, and it's gangs, still exist for prosterity. As a result it appears that gangs still exist, but there's no way into them.

Of course, Official gangs still recruit, but you gotta be fairly well respected round here to even be considered. As a result, most found their way into the OGA by sticking with a successful unofficial gang until they became official, like I did with Feroci.

Indeed. Before, there used to be a Public Gang Chat forum where people could create gangs and run them...though really, they were just social spamfests. As a result they were removed. However, in the old days there used to be "Gang races" which is like an election where one gang would be made official, get their own group, and pip (little thing under their avatar, for example I am in the Zaibatsu). The voters were other Official Gang Members (aka the Official Gang Alliance, the OGA) and Staff members as they could see the OGA anyway.

Although the PGC is gone, the OGA, and it's gangs, still exist for prosterity. As a result it appears that gangs still exist, but there's no way into them.

Of course, Official gangs still recruit, but you gotta be fairly well respected round here to even be considered. As a result, most found their way into the OGA by sticking with a successful unofficial gang until they became official, like I did with Feroci.

So when are those tarker guys becoming official?

lol never

Oh and your sig rocks icon14.gif

lol never

Oh they will, even before you will even notice it...

lol never

Oh they will, even before you will even notice it...

The mods seems to hate them(u) ,i dont hate them.they'r funny

And i had to add something so i dont go offtopic as i wanted to comment at how Auron's sig is great,so it had to be a random thing.

maybe one day...

Tarkers will never be official.

You know, you can find links under member's sigs that link to their recruit forum. icon14.gif

And you will always be an arrogant, ignorant spam machine.

Case closed.

EDIT: Case reopened, I like pie and you need to stop being the same as those you insult.

Then we can close the case.

Edited by Svip

New account: -Fellini

I'm willing to accept those terms, as long as The Tarkers never become official.

I'm willing to accept those terms, as long as The Tarkers never become official.

lol. I think your bet is covered there.

• 2 weeks later...
I saw a member who joined on "Sep 1 2007" and he was in the $outh $ide Hoods.

Definitely an older member's secondary account.

That was only his current account. He has been a member here since 2002.

Jayzamann edits with a shake of the fist at Justin

I haven't seen anything of "your gang" or it's members, so at best you're tied. lol, GNAG WARZ!

On gangs, you can't start a gang here anymore. You can start a group off-site and wear similar graphics, you can start a multiplayer clan, or you can try to join an existing group. (Be it an official group, a clan, an "unofficial gang" that survived the removal of the PGC.)

You can see the official groups by reading the drop down menu on the member list. You can see what clans exist in the multiplayer forum, or the SA:MP forums. There are also a few groups still around from when the PGC still existed.

These guys for example. smile.gif

I suppose you are referring to me. The only reason that I got into the $$H is because they realized how great I am and that I would make an invaluable asset to the "gang" in the future. "Justin" and "Jayzamann" misinformed you on that one. I don't even know who they are.

5192:12.3.02
LM/SSH

mkl

Jonny_Tightlips

I suppose you are referring to me. The only reason that I got into the $$H is because they realized how great I am and that I would make an invaluable asset to the "gang" in the future. "Justin" and "Jayzamann" misinformed you on that one. I don't even know who they are.

Yeah, when this guy clicked the Register button, an extreme amount of awesome filled the intarwebs, causing a disturbance in the Force. We, the $outh $ide Hoodz took it upon ourselves to find this emitter of t3h 1337 h4x.

...besides that I ain't sayin nuthin.

Plus the Tarkers have now moved down a notch as my gang has now entered the scene.

Parcel Force?

fool.

We are the Ultimate Alliance. A gang for allies who are Ultimate!

Some people just love this place so much that even after they are banned, they come back multiple times, gangs notice the desperation awesomeness of that member and recruit him/her into their gang. Some people are just too cool to be banned. As for gangs, I think around the day of the launch of GTA IV, we should bring back the PGC, since GTA IV is supposed to have multiplayer. Then, there may be some practical use for gangs other than simple spam socializing.

Some people just love this place so much that even after they are banned, they come back multiple times, gangs notice the desperation awesomeness of that member and recruit him/her into their gang.

Wow, that is flawed on so many levels. Complete fail.

5192:12.3.02
LM/SSH

mkl

Some people just love this place so much that even after they are banned, they come back multiple times, gangs notice the desperation awesomeness of that member and recruit him/her into their gang.

Wow, that is flawed on so many levels. Complete fail.

user posted image