£ instead of $

Doctor Who TJ

this my first texture mod, so bare with me, i have managed to change the $ sign on my hud with a £ sign.

here's a pic...

Pic

P.S: Sorry if it's the wrong topic, please move it, if it is. Thanx! biggrin.gif

Edited by tjevo9gtaking

Looks more like an E than a £, but I guess it's okay.

Just post it in the right section next time, which is the Mod Showroom.

Also, don't use that nooby "It's my first mod, go easy on me" excuse, it makes you look like an idiot and a noob for the following reason, just because it's your first mod ever, doesn't mean it should be crap.

this my first texture mod, so bare with me, i have managed to change the $ sign on my hud with a £ sign.

here's a pic...

Pic

Go easy its my first!!! smile.gif

P.S: Sorry if it's the wrong topic, please move it, if it is. Thanx! biggrin.gif

Its not bad, i think the £ is a bit big but its ok smile.gif

Yl8KS.jpg

here's a pic...

Pic

Go easy its my first!!! smile.gif

It looks like E fastly looked, but It looks good icon14.gif

here's a pic...

Pic

Go easy its my first!!!  smile.gif

P.S: Sorry if it's the wrong topic, please move it, if it is. Thanx!  biggrin.gif

It looks like E fastly looked, but It looks good icon14.gif

Yes thats too, but maybe he did it a bit big and the font dont use the full image.

Yl8KS.jpg

but maybe  he did it a bit big and the font dont use the full image.

I guess that's it smile.gif

That happened to me once, i tryed to replace the $ with 'Pts.' (Points) and in-game it says 'Pt' and half 's' biggrin.gif

Yl8KS.jpg

but maybe  he did it a bit big and the font dont use the full image.

I guess that's it smile.gif

That happened to me once, i tryed to replace the $ with 'Pts.' (Points) and in-game it says 'Pt' and half 's' biggrin.gif

That is exactly what happened, i made it 2 big, in game it looks fine but there for some reason, it looks like an E confused.gif

hasnt this been done many times already? correct me if im wrong as i may be thinking about something else. but for a simple mod good work none the less.

hasnt this been done many times already? correct me if im wrong as i may be thinking about something else. but for a simple mod good work none the less.

Ofcourse this must be done, i think $ to euro... but i dont know if they converted them to libra. notify.gif

Yl8KS.jpg