[VC] A New City

ThaModders

Project is closed.

Idont have time to do this. nervous.gif

Im only doing small mods now. happy.gif

Edited by ThaModders

FelleAndersson

Ser bra ut, men försök att få texturerna att inte se så.. Repeterande ut tounge2.gif Och försök med liiite mer detalj tounge.gif

Annars ser det bra ut wink.gif

- Felle

I like the building,but those windows look badly uv-mapped and really needs a new texture

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

FelleAndersson

I will refuse to speak english here! mad.gif Nobody likes an user that's acting as a moderator!

Since all Russians, Romanians, Germans etc here are speaking their languages, I shall speak mine with pride! mad.gif

hehe just kidding tounge2.gif But seriously, it's pretty hard to give advice in another language that you don't usually speak, am I right? And seeing as a new modder's from your country, why not give some advice in that language? Every once in a while should be okay.. Right?

Aanyways, Svenska äger skiten ur Engelska ^^

- Felle

Edited by FelleAndersson

hehe just kidding tounge2.gif But seriously, it's pretty hard to give advice in another language that you don't usually speak, am I right? And seeing as a new modder's from your country, why not give some advice in that language? Every once in a while should be okay.. Right?

Yes of course it is smile.gif Anyway looking good there, mayby add some more structure to the building, and add some props like, Aircondition vents, and make the building more round, it's gonna look way better...

Ser bra ut, that's about all the swedish i can speak...

Best way is to post once in your native tongue, then translate it for us in English so anyone else can add to it should they wish.

I got no problem with people speaking in a different language, as long as I know wtf they're saying if you get what I mean.

Good start but a wee bit plain if you ask me. Mind you, VC was in general.

can't see the images! nervous.gif

btw fellemann, ingenting slår engelsk! Skulle gjerne sagt at Norsk er best men Norsk er ikke like kult som engelsk!

FelleAndersson

Bah! Everyone speaks English wink.gif So that's why every other language is better than it! It's so, unoriginal tounge.gif But what would we do without a world without the English language? wow.gif

We'd learn latin ;P

Now then, let's keep on topic! Don't wanna ruin this for ThaModder tounge.gif

- Felle