Sig request

Killer.Khan

I would like a sig that had seperated back rounds of Vice City SA and GTA 3 split and in faded letters write The Evolution with my name at the bottom right.

Sorry man, you have to layout your post like this, otherwise this is going to get locked.

Name: If you want a name on your graphic, state it here. Whether it's your username or something different. On the other hand, if you don't want a name on it, also say so here.Size: Put the size of graphic wanted.Theme: Put an extended description of the theme you want. Including positions of anything and everything, and text that you want included.Resources: Post links to any logos, screenshots, or fonts you'd like.Colors: Color scheme you'd like.Additional info: Anything additional you want added/done

New account: -Fellini

Ok thanks for the info dude.

Name: I would like my name in the bottom right hand corner in white letters and the word The Evolutiin faded in the backround

Size: like 300x600

Theme: Described on my first post

Colours: As described in first post

Additional info none

Don't you read the rules? You already broke two.

First one is the format.

Second is:

No double posting. If nobody wanted to do your request, don't double post to bump it back up.

Wait the ten days, maybe re-think what you want, or phrase it differently.

^ Yes I did read the rules thank you very much. And there is no different way I'd like to rephrase it and ive been waiting for like 8 and still no replys angry.gif

You can make a new topic in 10 days. (sept 21) just rephrase what you want. and stop posting in this topic.

Read the Rules and Guidelines. You can make new topic in 10 days.