Vincenzo Or Masimmo Torinni

Killer.Khan

I personally liked Vincenzo better because he added more of a spice to the game with his tough guy/boss and rude *you know what Im talking about* attitude towards evreyone. He just fits amazingly well under the category as one of the best small time bosses you get to work for in the whole GTA series in my opinion. Torrini inly made like what 2 appearences in the game even thoguh the game revolves on you killing him at the end, I feel he didn't play that much of a part in the making. Your thoughts?

I take it you mean antagonist?

In that case, I liked Vincenzo better.

Oh and use spoiler tags.

Text goes here

Text goes here.

New account: -Fellini

I think I like Vincenzo better, too. I actually liked him, until the part he turns his back against you. I like the last mission he appears in.

Ok sorry pretend youve never read it ph34r.gif . But yeah I like killing Vinne in the last mission with an automatic machine gun smile.gif All the blood.

Well whereas in the other GTA games there was a clear conflict between two people (Claude/Catalina, Tommy/Sonny, CJ/Tenpenny) in LCS the antagonists are the Sicilians, who plan on taking over the city. Torini represented the Sicilians in Liberty City. He persuaded the gangs to move in on Mafia turf and after the Sicilian plan went bad Torini was forced to step in and take control of the situation.

As for Vincenzo, he was never a main antagonist. He was too small-time to count as a mahor threat. His personality was a lot more interesting than Torini's though.

^ You do know you should have put a lot of spoiler tags on your whole post because you just basically gave the whole game away *not being hypocrtiical because I really didn't give anything but 1% of it away*. And yes Vincanzo was one of the main antagonists because he was saying bad stuff behind your back to Salvatore to get you killed so that he could become his right hand man. Hint: Next time use spoilers!

Edited by Killer.Khan

Well whereas in the other GTA games there was a clear conflict between two people (Claude/Catalina, Tommy/Sonny, CJ/Tenpenny) in LCS the antagonists are the Sicilians, who plan on taking over the city. Torini represented the Sicilians in Liberty City. He persuaded the gangs to move in on Mafia turf and after the Sicilian plan went bad Torini was forced to step in and take control of the situation.

As for Vincenzo, he was never a main antagonist. He was too small-time to count as a mahor threat. His personality was a lot more interesting than Torini's though.

To tell you the truth, the Leones are also Sicilians. Salvatore is from Sicily. And so is Salvatore's uncle.

i thought massimo was easily better than vinnie. you have to remember, massimo was the head of the sicilian mafia, he single-handedly rallied every street gang in liberty city to rebel against the leones, and all because his ego was damaged by salvatores split from his organization. what did vinnie do? get toni in a little trouble? try to kill him? thats nothing compared to trying to wipe out an entire family, and almost succeding. so massimo wins my vote, by a long shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Vincenzo was Salvatore's right hand man but i liked Torini better because he was the leader of the Sicilians (I hope) and Toni has to kill Massimo at the end, so it would be Torini.

Well Vincenzo was Salvatore's right hand man but i liked Torini better because he was the leader of the Sicilians (I hope) and Toni has to kill Massimo at the end, so it would be Torini.

Actually, "Salvatore's Uncle" is the Don of the Sicilian Mafia. Massimo Torini was actually hired by him to lead the Sicilians in the war against the Leones.

Vincenzo was too pathetic to be the main antagonist. Massimo was hardly known, so nobody cared about him.

• 2 weeks later...
The Night Fox

Massimo Torini was the best Antagonist in LCS, vinnie was nothing, when I did that mission where he puts a bunch of chainsaw wielding lunatics onto you, I picked up one of their chainsaws and used it to kill Vincenzo at the end die.gifdie.gifdie.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

oh i get it Torini was Uncle Leone's right hand man just like Toni was Sal's, it makes sense now well i like to view as Torini was the leader of the Sicillians it works better because most antagonists are leaders of something in gta (Catalina=Cartel, Sonny=Forellis, Tenpenny=Crash (maybe even ballas), Martinez=army) makes more sense right.

xNamexTakenx
Who is Massimo Torini again?

Have you played the game? Massimo was the main antagonist. He was acting as the head of the Sicilian Mafia and was "Mr. Big (Yeah, that's right! Salvatore wasn't Mr. Big). He's the one you have to kill at the end, in the last mission, where he's trying to kill you in a helicopter. Now, do you remember?

he was the caporegime of (I call him the don) the Sicillians. and he was the guy you have to kill at the end of LCS.

Vincenzo doesn't show his whiny little ass after the mission Hot Wheels until the mission The Portland Chainsaw Masquerade

Massimo doesn't show his sorry face after Calm Before The Storm until the last mission The Sicillian Gambit

They're both pretty bad

Gantons Most Wanted

I think Torini would of been better if he made more appearences and you had more showdowns with him. It would of made the game better.

xNamexTakenx

I agree. Torini wasn't in the game much. The first time I played LCS, I totally forgot about him in that first mission he appears in. Then, near the end I remembered that he was in it lol. But, he only appeared toward the middle, which is stupid. You would hardly call him the main antagonist, even though he is. But, don't get me wrong, I like him better than Vincenzo.

• 12 years later...