Sony using Halo 3 to advertise the PS3

Phil112

Gm82FY8hzxA 

It's not Sony's fault, its the fault of the Blockbuster that set up the system.

Edited by PCJ.

Whether you are right or not PCJ, Sony has also tried to discredit Halo 3 by inserting one or more false, biased, and anti-Halo 3 entries into Wikipedia on the Halo 3 page. This was found by WikiScanner, which scans spam or incorrect info on Wikipedia, and traces it to the writer. Where did it come from? Sony.

M. H. Hunter III
Whether you are right or not PCJ, Sony has also tried to discredit Halo 3 by inserting one or more false, biased, and anti-Halo 3 entries into Wikipedia on the Halo 3 page. This was found by WikiScanner, which scans spam or incorrect info on Wikipedia, and traces it to the writer. Where did it come from? Sony.

Hum, you're making claims and then not sourcing where you got this info from about sony......makes me think of wikipedia.

But wikiscanner, how the hell would it even trace it to the company, wouldn't it just trace it to a set person and not the company as a whole?

La famiglia è tutto

The strength of a family,
like the strength of an army is in its loyalty to each other.
~ Mario Puzo ~

Hum, you're making claims and then not sourcing where you got this info from about sony......makes me think of wikipedia.

But wikiscanner, how the hell would it even trace it to the company, wouldn't it just trace it to a set person and not the company as a whole?

There was a topic a while back about the Wiki scanner and it did indeed somehow link back to the companies. Some entries were quite funny.

s0h607k.jpg

Hah. That's pretty special.

I myself am not really upset about Halo 3 being on 360 and not on PS3 because I'm not really a fan of the series. I've played it (Halo 2 I think) before and it didn't really strike my fancy.

probably a 360 fanboy at the store thinking it'd be funny

Quoted for truth.

I doubt just a fanboy would find it funny. I'm sure even people with PS3's could find it funny.

I would expect if Sony saw this, they would instantly want it taken down. We don't really want awful games on our console. smile.gif

[/end fanboyism]

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.