how come theres so many gta fan fics?

Vic Campo

GTAForums.com

It's only natural that we attract GTA fans. Those that try their hand at producing prose have an obvious topic that will interest many of the audience that will receive it.

Fuzzy is right.

If this site was a MGS related board, say mgsforums.com, and had its own writers section, people would write MGS related fanfics:

Doom forums- Doom fanfics

Splinter cell forums- Splinter cell fanfic etc.

Because people can't think up their own plots. wink.gif

It's less about creating plots, and more about creating characters. I mean, when I started TC, I had a vague idea for a plot, nothing like past GTA's, it's just, I'm not too good at creating a whole bunch of characters and keeping track of who's who and who did what and where and when. So I just used GTA characters and settings. The plot is original though.

so it's all about thinking up characters?

if people can't think up characters they use gta ones?

Not really, basically it's more than that. Location, background history, characters, shops, vehicles. Most important thing is, we're GTA Fans.

What I feel is that people are mesmerized by the GTA games and they start thinking about things that could probably happen in the game, if the storyline was different. Soon their imagination starts producing fanfics. Writer's Discussion is a platform for Writers to express themselves, so thats what they do by posting their fanfics here.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.