Losing clothes?

Bango

So the other day I did the Salvatore mission A walk in the park. Right after the mission I got the message in the black box telling me I've unlocked the sweats outfit. And sure enough, I went back to my safehouse, cycled through my clothes, and I was able to find the blue sweats. Then I saved the game, and did some side missions and what not, then I went back to look through my clothes, and I noticed that the sweats had disapeared. They just weren't there, I cycled through several times, and I checked in both my Portland and Staunton safehouse.

Now keep in mind I'm confident that I've saved since the time I unlocked this outfit, because I haven't done any storyline missions since, therefore my saved game title is still A walk in the park. And strangely, when I look in my stats it lists the sweats under unlocked outfits.

Is this a common glitch or something just not right with my game and/or PSP?

I'd never heard of this happening before.

Start a new game and see if it happens again. If it does, something might be wrong with your game.

Well I did the next mission, making toni, and the box appeared again telling me I've unlocked the sweats along with the antonio outfit. I looked and they're both there. We'll see if it disapears again.

Maybe your game doesn't like you. Ha ha.

But in all seriousness, that is a really strange glitch. Try restarting the game and re-uploading the save. See if that works..

New account: -Fellini

Have you checked if it's still available?

If it's gone again email R*. Don't see what good that will do, but at least you're pointing out a bug.

• 1 month later...

Is that all you can think of? Naked people? Besides, it's a video game forum, the topic is NOT about real people.