The best GTA3 walkthrough site was gone

j9678

Is there anyone know the GTA3 walkthrough site http://www.tfads.com/gta3/ is still exist or not ? It was the only one GTA walkthrough site that have ingame picture and even video. Maybe the site was relocate to somewhere. Hope that site will resurrect again cool.gif

I guess Demarest just couldn’t take another ban. Too bad he closed it. It was the best walkthrough website around.

I was surprised also when I saw the site closed down. When I first started playing it (May), it was my guideline whenever I got stuck on a mission.

I've uploaded some of Demarest's modding work here.

Try this archive of his walkthrough.

I entered in this archive to donwload the "Purple Nines Glitch Fix", but it can't be downloaded! If somebody have it please upload it someware smile.gif

What, so he took down his site a "payback" for being banned? Lame.

WbZaxRP.png

Off topic:

Deamarest mods are available to download on other pages? moto_whistle.gif

Yes, but I've only begun mirroring his files since the site was removed.

Following is a quote from the modding page of his site which as far as I'm concerned grants me (and others) the right to mirror his files. Irrespective of Dem's alleged drama here at the GTAForums community, there's no denying his work was top shelf and I'm not going to deny other GTA fans the right to enjoy it.

I am a firm believer and an avid supporter of freedom. Freedom to be ourselves as well as enjoy ourselves. If you like my mods, my codes, or the ideas they give you, go with that. Use them, abuse them, hack them, duplicate them, distribute them, whatever. Have fun with it. This is, after all, a video game! And if you happen to feel like it, maybe mention that I helped inspire you or you found it here.

• 5 weeks later...

fuzzy juzzys site has been frozen or something, and you cant download some of the files from the web archive, are they hosted anywhere else?

WbZaxRP.png

wow demarest was banned, what thehell have i been mising, if anyone would like to tell me why please do.

on topic: gtamissions.com had good video guides

fuzzy juzzys site has been frozen or something, and you cant download some of the files from the web archive, are they hosted anywhere else?

Doubtful. My Freewebs account (my name here used to be Fuzzy Juzzy btw) was frozen due to abuse on the ground of not having the rights to distribute the files. I can't see how anyone else could have the rights and so I think if they're not available at the web archive you might be in trouble.

Which files were you after?

just the precompiled .scm for the construction lift

Construction Lift v1 - Click here to view the code

This is just a simple mod to help you explore the construction yard. If you get on the lift elevator, you will be whisked away to the top of the elevator's read, on the floor of the building where Miguel gets tortured in Asuka2 cutscenes. Nothing fancy, but fun to toy with. Precompiled main.scm available here.

Its a shame that they cant be hosted on the web, I wonder who complained?

WbZaxRP.png

Yeah all the zip files in web archive seem to be corrupted, you can download them but cant extract or open any files inside them.

WbZaxRP.png

Yeah all the zip files in web archive seem to be corrupted, you can download them but cant extract or open any files inside them.

Try an alternative file extractor. I encounter problems with WinRAR but not with the default "compressed folders" in Windows.

Ahhh, many a thanks, it worked! I guess Ill grab all of his other files too smile.gif

WbZaxRP.png