How do you guys think of stuff to write about?

Vic Campo

Just wondering how you guys think of stuff to write about.....

It's too hard for me....I'm not sure why but it just is

cheers,

Well, I just write about stuff that interests me or I think would make a halfway decent story. I'm into the more darker stuff, so I usually write about death in all kinds of forms - mostly murders (some a little sicker than others tounge2.gif ).

I don't know what to suggest to inspire you. What kind of things are you into, story-wise? Example, I like stories about criminal organizations that are different from your average drug syndicate, or shady government agents etc.

See what I mean?

Oxy is absolutely right. Just write things that interest you.

You can't really tell someone what to write. If you do come up with a very broad idea, feel free to PM me or another writer. We will be glad to help you out!

Don't force it. Just sit down, read a book that actually interests you, not something you're forced to read or something you think will inspire you, something that you like and want to read. Or, you can do the same thing with a movie. Relax, watch it, and just let your mind stew. Absorb it. After a while, ideas start forming. You take things from things you've seen and piece them together to make something original.

I just sit, read a book for a bit, maybe take a nap and I just let it sink in. After a while I just start to get a bit creative and write down something on a notepad. Then, later, I'll come back to it and expand on it. It's all about relaxing and just absorbing information.

I agree with Oxi and Cubanwhip. I write about things that interest me and I became fascinated with the mafia and crime though gangster movies and things, so most of what I write involves organized crime. How I come up with ideas is I kind of just come up with eventful scenes in my head and I weze a story line I think is good around those scenes. Also take Cubanwhip advice and don’t try to hard to come up with ideas, I find that that doesn’t help.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.