Hardware
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Software
The agency Manhunt Guitar hero Series Ace combat 6 Need for Speed: Prostreet The agency Army of Two Need for Speed: Prostreet Manhunt Army of Two spiderman friend or foe Army of Two Burnout Paradise PES 2008 Need for Speed: Prostreet Bioshock WWE 2008 Battlefield 2 Call of duty 4 Rainbow 6: vegas PES 2008 Burnout Paradise Bioshock Call of duty 5 spiderman friend or foe spiderman friend or foe Call of duty 4 Call of duty 4 Devil May Cry 4 WWE 2008 Super Mario Galaxy Call of duty 5 Call of duty 5 Football manager 08 WWE 2008 Dead Rising Frrontlines: Fuel of war Frrontlines: Fuel of war Devil May Cry 4 Guitar hero Series Guitar hero Series Football manager 08 MOH: Airborne Lost: Via domus Forza 2 Need for Speed: Prostreet Mafia 2 Frrontlines: Fuel of war Orange Box Metal Gear Solid 4 Gears of war 2 Rainbow 6: vegas Midnight club: los angeles Guitar hero Series Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 MOH: Airborne Halo 3 spiderman friend or foe Need for Speed: Prostreet Lost: Via domus TES: oblivion Orange Box Mafia 2 World or warcraft PES 2008 Mass Effect The agency Rainbow 6: vegas Midnight club: los angeles Army of Two Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 MOH: Airborne Battlefield 2 Saints Row 2 Need for Speed: Prostreet Bioshock Skate Orange Box Call of duty 4 spiderman friend or foe PES 2008 Stranglehold Rainbow 6: vegas TES: oblivion Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 Uncharted Saints row Unreal tournament 3 Saints Row 2 Warhawk Skate WWE 2008 spiderman friend or foe Stranglehold TES: oblivion Unreal tournament 3 WWE 2008

Other
Your gaming collection
What are you playing
Your gamer tags
PS1 topic
Edited by SIP YEK NOD
user posted image

Following all these positive comments: You suck. tounge.gif

Nice layout, but i hope you plan to update the page yourself. i'm not editing those tables with a 40ft pole tounge.gif

Have you considered a layout that doesn't list one game multiple times ?

Nice layout, but i hope you plan to update the page yourself. i'm not editing those tables with a 40ft pole tounge.gif

Have you considered a layout that doesn't list one game multiple times ?

don't worry, i got this sh*t handled.

as for the layout, i thought this would be the best way, people can go over to their console of choice, go down the list to see what official topics there are about the games. games on multiple systems are in multiple columns, this way we don't have 2 topics for the same game on 2 different systems, and people can see at a quick glance down the list corresponding to their system which games the community is excited about.

I am sure it would look a lot cleaner if ubi and EA didn't release their games for every system known to man.

@az: still upset about the island thing, eh?

user posted image

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This needs a bit of an update me thinks, there's been quite a few new topics lately. ph34r.gif

s0h607k.jpg

• 1 month later...

I am adding this here so it's easier to search for these topics until it gets added to the official list. I was looking for the Warhawk topic today and thought I would check here first. I tried search but the Warhawk topic still didn't come up so I thought it would be convenient if I posted the links here until its officially added.

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Good job SIP YEK NOD. Looks real nice.

Hopefully this will help people find the right topic for the specific game they're looking for. So this way we don't have to worry about people posting multiple topics.

New account: Gezim

• 3 weeks later...

whoo!

big update, and ALPHABETIZED!

I also re-coded it a bit so its a snap for me to updated, that table is a monster, if you don't believe me just quote it and check it out tounge.gif (just don't post the quote)

If you start a new official topic, please link it in here like sainraja did up there ^

Edited by SIP YEK NOD
user posted image

• 2 months later...
What's going to happen to this topic now that SIP YEK NOD is banned?

If anyone keeps it updated (ie adds new topics, keeps the code organized) and PMs me with an updated first post, then I'll make sure they get commended properly.

oVAzxRq.png

No offence to SIP but i think it would look better if it was set out differently, so your not having the same topic listed about 4 times in different categories. If it was just listed once all in alphabetical order or something, i think that would be better. Then if a topic is just actually dedicated to one console or PC then you can just put 'PC' or the console in brackets.

s0h607k.jpg