Does it really matter if he smokes weed or not? whatsthat.gif

Makes him sound good.

I don't think it makes a f*cking diffrence. notify.gif

Loyal to the Game
Does it really matter if he smokes weed or not? whatsthat.gif

Makes him sound good.

I don't think it makes a f*cking diffrence. notify.gif

He smokes cuz' it gives him knolege.

He smokes cuz' it gives him piece of mind.

Who the f*ck are you? Bob Marley? catspider.gif

beanmachine43

Tee-hee.

Is that what all celebrities do now? Whenever they make a fool of themselves they play it off on SNL? Smooth.

50 Cent Retires; Declares War against Def Jam & Roc-A-Fella

50 Cent is facing retirement after being beaten by rival Kanye West in the pair's chart battle. Early in September, 50 told hip-hop web site SOHH.COM the following, “If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I’ll no longer write music. I’ll write music and work with my other artists, but I won’t put out anymore solo albums.” After the loss, 50 Cent now confirms to follow through with his word.

"I should of said if Kanye West sells more period that I would retire, not first week. When Interscope f--ked up the very beginning of my project, I should of let that be an indication that I wouldn't be coming out at my very best. I'm a priority at that label so I couldn't even imagine them f--king my project up that badly. They dropped the ball on everything."

When asked if the animosity towards Kanye West and Def Jam was gone, Curtis, which is 50 Cent's real name, responds, "It's not over. Ill keep my word [to retire]. But I declare this war. Every release date Def Jam sets - let me raise the stakes - and Roc-A-Fella Records sets, I will put something up on G-Unit against it. I've already started to lock and load on G-Unit. Everybody I got right now can go against Def Jam and Roc-A-Fella, and I will make sure everybody over there gets destroyed. You need to understand something - If I couldn't take out Kanye first week, fine. That was the last time. Next week and every other week from now on is mine. I will not only take out Kayne, but all the other members of Roc-A-Fella and everyone else on Def Jam under Jay-Z. The war starts first quarter. Ill give them n--gas time to catch up. This is round two. I'm going to K-O in every round and not stop till the bell rings at the end of 12 rounds.

50 Cent claims that every artist on G-Unit could go head-to-head with everyone on Roc-A-Fella. Could that imply a war between the two owners of such labels? Could the war between 'Kanye West vs. 50 Cent' turn into 'Jay-Z vs. 50 Cent'? "Man, I'm already taking s--t from Jay. He was about to sign this female singer to Roc-A-Fella and I came in and took her from right under him. I started a bidding war. [i Get Money] is real, man. Her name is Keshia Chante, she like 19 years old. She got that hunger in her too, man. It didn't take that much more money for her to come with me. Real recognize real and she knew Jay wasn't where she needed to be. Everybody is ready. Yayo is, Young Buck is ready, Lloyd Banks is, Mobb Deep is ready, Hot Rod, we returning heavy." You can see the venom in 50 Cent's eyes, he's vicious, angry but rich. He continues "He's [Jay-Z] a business man. I'm a business man. I respect him as a business man but sometimes his hustle is crooked. I got him on my single I Get Money [see the "I Get Money (Billionaire's Remix)" article]. By doing that he was adding himself to my side. He did good by me. The record hits hard in the streets and in the clubs, but he helped the opponent. You think Dre or Eminem would ever do anything with Murder Inc.? Nas? Cam'ron? Nah man. That's the wrong side of the field. Our loyalty is right."

50 Cent knows he lost Round 1, and even when he touches the thought of losing, you can see that he is still in denial. He says he's going for 11 more rounds but if I understand correctly, losing by over more than 250,000 in album sales is what they call in the boxing ring a 'knockout'. I'm sure his new best friend, professional boxer Floyd Mayweather, can teach him that after being knocked out, there isn't a round 2.

Fortunately, for the competitive hip-hop industry and 50, rules are meant to be broken. There's nothing like a good fight.

Intresting. Hopefully Dipset (of def jam) and g-unit get in a gun fight and Cam'ron, Julez Santanna and Jim Jones (of dipset) are all shot dead aswell as Tony Yayo, Youngbuck and Mobb Deep (of g-unit). Then for some reason So So Def (Jermaine Dupri, Bow Wow and Chingy) walk in and there head's explode. That would be the best thing that could happen to Hip Hop providing Lloyd Banks survives. The rest of g-unit, So So Def and Def Jam can all get in a bus and drive of a cliff into a McDonalds and then Hip Hop would at last be the way it should be without a whole crew of MC's with the same annoying voices saying the same thing and using the same beats over and over again. What ever happened to Ja Rule...

P.S. Dipset is Dej Jam's answer to So So Def or g-unit incase you didn't know.

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

There is no way in hell he can take Def Jam out. With artists like Method Man, RedMan, Ghostface Killah, Scarface, Nas. Don't ever say that Def Jam should be shot down. Def Jam is probably one of the only labels thats been keeping it real. Anything thats ever been or come out of G-Unit is weak, even Mobb Deep. They've changed they're came up entirely.

And for that, i hope G-Unit gets whats coming to them.

There is no way in hell he can take Def Jam out. With artists like Method Man, RedMan, Ghostface Killah, Scarface, Nas. Don't ever say that Def Jam should be shot down. Def Jam is probably one of the only labels thats been keeping it real. Anything thats ever been or come out of G-Unit is weak, even Mobb Deep. They've changed they're came up entirely.

And for that, i hope G-Unit gets whats coming to them.

I didn't mean Def Jam as a whole just Dipset, Jay Z and Kanye West. The rest of them should continue doing there thing. The only one from g-unit I don't want to go sit in the corner is Lloyd Banks.

But seriously, Dipset is repetitive and annoying bullcrap same with So So Def and g-unit (exept for Lloyd Banks)

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

Def Jam is the double edge sword. On one hand they have put out some of the most trivial bullsh*t in hiphop history and on the the other they have been responsible for many of the greatest artists out there.

Ah well I agree with Andy....if they all killed each other off it would make way for a new crop of music & artists to thrive.

I didn't mean they should die to make room (good point though) I just think Hip Hop would be better without them, they really piss me off.

Method Man, RedMan, Ghostface Killah, Scarface and Nas might be better than 50' but 50' will still sell more records (exept for maybe Nas). Weather or not they are better 50' is more popular confused.gif . A shame, I know

Still a good point meth. That Hip Hop is dead and we need better artists. f*ck it kill every rapper that's out now.

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

Hey, did that talentless rapper retire yet?

Yes. Didn't you read the page? He retired but will continue making g-unit albums.

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

beanmachine43

I want to say he does have another album to release, but it's mostly done with recording. He still has one album left with Interscope, and I don't think it counts as a Greatest Hits, so no need to get too excited guys.

Sice you guys hate 50' so much I thought you guys might enjoy this (this was my favourite song for a long while):

You aso might find The Game's (anti g-unit) mixtape Stop Snitchin' Stop Lyin' to be quite intresting:

user posted image

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

beanmachine43

Most people here who hate 50 Cent are also on the whole "Fu*k everything mainstream" stance as well. The Game falls into that category, so I wouldn't be surprised if you see a "Game is sh*t" post since it's happened plenty of times before.

That mixtape is pretty good, though, especially with that Chicken Little reference he makes in one of the songs. Pretty funny.

Most people here who hate 50 Cent are also on the whole "Fu*k everything mainstream" stance as well. The Game falls into that category, so I wouldn't be surprised if you see a "Game is sh*t" post since it's happened plenty of times before.

That mixtape is pretty good, though, especially with that Chicken Little reference he makes in one of the songs. Pretty funny.

Maybe if people realised that being mainstream dosen't mean you're a bad rapper and that if it was up tp most underground rappers then they would be mainstream because mainstream means you are more popular and sell more records. Underground is just a fancy way of saying unpopular. Not to say that because a bunch of pre pubecent girls don't buy the record means it's not good.

Seriously can someone tell me the diffrence between underground and mainstream because to me they sound exactly the same.

Once a nerd in a game shop told me he hated GTA because it was mainstream.

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

Most people here who hate 50 Cent are also on the whole "Fu*k everything mainstream" stance as well.

Yeah, pretty stupid in my opinion

anyways, I'm here to say that Stop Snitchin Stop Lying was pretty retarded (the movie)

IT CLIMAXES WITH THEM OUT IN THE WOODS TURNING OVER ROCKS LOOKING FOR 50

I wish I were joking.

I never really liked The Game, it's not that i think he's "mainstream". I just find his flow to be wack. Westcoast Rap just isn't what it used to be.

I never really liked The Game, it's not that i think he's "mainstream". I just find his flow to be wack. Westcoast Rap just isn't what it used to be.

Agreed about the west coast falling of.

Well, the Games' early mixtapes and his first album The Documentary were all pretty wack mostly due to Dre's wack-ass production (his best rymes were here though). After he left Dre' and did the Stop Snitchin' mixtape and the Doctor's Advocate album and got a better producer and the quality of his beats improved, it was too late, his raps began to suck confused.gif . Although on top of Dre's wack production, the rymes on Documentary were already unbelievably repetitive.

Aso, The Game's voice sounds good.

and I would also like Joung Jeezy and Ludacris of def jam to go home. They suck.

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

Agreed about the west coast falling of.

loads of good west coast artists about. Murs..dilated, del, PUTS, Paris, Madlib and stones throw and all that. Blu's debut with exile is possibly album of the year and hes straight out of LA. The last lifesavas- gutterfly album was dope. some sick artists beyond the mainstream

Wk9SHNI.png

I don't get how anyone can say a certain area can "fall off". That's like saying every west coast rapper is a gangsta rapper.

user posted image

unban asmo.

S.E.X || Lyfe Jennings ft LaLa Brown

my girlfriend got me into this song.

I don't get how anyone can say a certain area can "fall off". That's like saying every west coast rapper is a gangsta rapper.

Well you know what I mean. The general quality of music from the west coast has lowered.

Also West Coast rap is a style, gangbanging, lowriders ect. and people who rap about that have been failing.

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

and people who rap about that have been failing.

That's because it's not 1993, and people no longer believe that rappers sell crack. dozingoff.gif

user posted image

unban asmo.

and people who rap about that have been failing.

That's because it's not 1993, and people no longer believe that rappers sell crack. dozingoff.gif

Well, the idea of gangsta' rap is to rap about past expieriences tounge2.gif .

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

I don't listen to Game' that much. If I want rap I listen to some older Dr Dre, Snoop' or Eazy E. I listen to more R&B than rap these days anyway.

People on here always tell me how much better underground rap is than mainstream but I can't tell the diffrence between the mainstream and underground rap I listen to.

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.