RAZR V3 Question

Dunpeal

After a hard night on the town i lost my Moto RAZR V3x.

In place of my V3x i went and bought a V3... Much Gheeyer phone, but meh, does the job.

What im wondering though...

My V3x had a 32mb SD. so i could easily hold 800 messages.

This one has started saying Memory Low and there only 80 (combining both the In and Outbox). Is there anyway to alocate memory from other places on the phone to Messages? Someone please tell me there is.

AMFsigscaled10.png

I had a Motorola V3, it was Verizon so it was CDMA, but it had a miniSD slot I believe. Yours should too... I think.

Just delete your messages?

Edit: Maybe it was a microSD slot...

They've got so many now.

Edited by Primer43

Some, maybe all razrs have microsd slots, my krzr has one at least. Check out the battery compartment, that's where my card goes.

Standard V3 only come with 8mb internal memory. The V3X, V3i V3MAXX and so on have the micro SD slot. And no you can't allocate more memory from other places.

user posted image

user posted image

Ironicly the phone actually Bricked yesterday morning. Took it back, got a refund and went to the Telstra shop. This one takes Flash tounge.gif, But now i can watch Foxtel

AMFsigscaled10.png

yeah, a lot of recent Motorola phones seem to have some reliability issues. I had a V3X til recently, when it decided it no longer wanted to switch on. My girlfriend had the V3i which she had nothing but problems with from day one, keypad continuously stopped working etc. I used to like their phones, but I don't think I'd go back now. as for memory, I don't know, I do remember mine taking a long time to fill, I guess they must have done more with the V3X when they tried to make it their flagship model almost.

I've had a moto(RED) SLVR/L7 for a year now, hacked the firmware and is running on a custom FLEX, takes MP4 videos, and put itunes software on it, never gave a hitch smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.