most powerful gang

flicko

i was browsing through wikipedia and came upon this....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gangs...o_series#Bikers

which is a list of gangs in VC , what i wanted to know is who do you think is th ultimate gang ??

personally , i would say vercettis gang because they have my favourite weapons , but although they seem to get knocked out easily , this is only by tommy ( at least i think) and they are powerful against cops etc so my money would be on them.I dont really know about other gangs as it has bin a fair while since i have played SA , gGTA 3 and GTA LCS(and have never played VCS !)

what do you think??

Probably the Vercetti mob, since they're with you when you finally take over.

That said, I hate how a single punch leaves them lying on the floor for multiple seconds.

Vercetti gang, I would have said the mafia but Tommy kills of Sonny and his gang.

I think the three most powerful gangs in vice city are the Vercetti gang, Diaz gang and Mendez brothers in VCS.

Edited by Dolven

Soldiers at fort baxter-- they are classified as streetwannabees on PS2.

I don't know what the 6 star soldiers are classified as (if any)... I do know that I killed a ton of soldiers at fort baxter and my least favorite gang became the street wannabees...

I would not classify anything read at wikipedia as fact-- just because it is a concensus on something, doesn't make it fact or true--- lots of loose editing done on that site...

Edited by Spuds725

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

Soldiers at fort baxter-- they are classified as streetwannabees on PS2.

but in reality there part of law , so shouldnt be calssed as street wannabes...maybe a glitch??

I would not classify anything read at wikipedia as fact-- just because it is a concensus on something, doesn't make it fact or true--- lots of loose editing done on that site...

i basically put the link to wikipedia to give everybody a low down and remind them of all the gangs in every GTA ! didnt really focus on the facts myself!...

The Sharks from VCS. It pisses me off when they come after me shooting at me with an AK out there car windows..

The Sharks from VCS. It pisses me off when they come after me shooting at me with an AK out there car windows..

is that there proper gang name , i dont know as i have never played on VCS before!!

scores are as follows....

vercetti gang: 5

diaz's gang : 2

forellis/sharks( if that is what they are called ) and soldiers ( if they can be counted as a gang!) : 1

Yeah, Sharks members can be heard shouting 'Sharks, to me!' and 'Sharks bite fool'

I’d go with the Vercetti gang just because of the amount of properties you can buy which spawns gang members around these areas. Eventually the numbers are vast, shame they were poorly used in the final storyline mission.

I’d go with the Vercetti gang just because of the amount of properties you can buy which spawns gang members around these areas. Eventually the numbers are vast, shame they were poorly used in the final storyline mission.

vecetti gan npw with 6 votes and steaming ahead tounge.gif

Probably the Vercetti mob, since they're with you when you finally take over.

That said, I hate how a single punch leaves them lying on the floor for multiple seconds.

I believe they do that to show loyalty to Tommy and to make him seen superior to them.

My bets are on Sharks for being the most powerful, because pretty much all of them are carrying AK-47's, and they have vast numbers.

pretty much all of them are carrying AK-47's, and they have vast numbers.

only half of them carry Colt 45's, not AK47's!

In VCS they have AK-47's and mp5's wink.gif

Diaz's gang are powerful?? They got wiped out pretty easily for me i thought. But lance was also giving some firepower which helped i suppose tounge.gif

Diaz's gang are powerful?? They got wiped out pretty easily for me i thought. But lance was also giving some firepower which helped i suppose tounge.gif

it wasnt diaz's gang who got wiped out , because diaz got wiped out his gang went with him, they were quite a powerful gang!...

even though, vercetti´s gang has awesome outfits, they are idiots, they won´t protect you from the cops like Cj´s gang , and diaz´s gang sucks ass ,

i think the toughest gang is either bikers or haitians, both are ruthless