1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
jblend

Myths, part 3

jblend

I can explain all myths biggrin.gif

give me a question and i give ya answer.

or better i gonna explain all, and you can ask me anything

1. http://www.epsilonprogram.com/

lets start here. this is the webpage of epsilon cult. the most biggest secret of San andreas.

Epsilonism is a parody of real life sect religions, and the probably the Scientists.

2. How to join tham (imposible for now)

Join us in something special and become one of the children of Kraff.

Travel through the dawn to the pass pictured in our brochures. Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender. Raise your left hand and recite the words: "Take me to to my father-father, brother-uncle. Kifflom." We'll do the rest. Because we all know, there is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised.

Blindfold required.

user posted image

First. you need to be blind and it needs happen at 4-6 AM. its a secret how and i won't tell ya.

raise you hand whit weapon. look behind you and hold pistol. click y like talking and sit in red truck. now you are going to be blind and car drive you to secret location (scientology church-> and cj's father, who is one of epsilon guys)

3.Epsilon tract:

Cris Formage tells us in his wonderful book...

Cris formage is THE TRUTH (epsilonism->scientology->study of the truth->the truth->cris formage->l.ron.hubbards)

4. Tenets of epsilon:

1. The world is 157 years old - FACT! ( heh we need long to discover that =) it mean numbers 1(1) 5(1,5) 7(1,7) and actualy mean that world is old, just like this numbers name.

2. Dinosaurs are a lie that people believe because they are weak - FACT! (it mean cover-> Dinosaurs die, because they are weak...)

3. You are happy, you just don’t know it - FACT! (mind brash =D)

4. We all come from the same tree - FACT! ( catholic belive in adam and eva, epsilonist belive in one ppl. tree is secret name for him)

5. Everyone is related to everyone else, except for people with red hair - FACT! (Lmao Red hair means blood i think.)

6. Sperm does not exist - it is a lie spread by biology teachers - along with everything else you have ever been told - FACT! (epsilonist dont want they members to use condoms, because they want more members, childs. again lie)

7. Men are supposed to lie with nine new partners a week. Women are supposed to lie with six, except for in July, when they must lie with five men a day - FACT! (like at 6, members and childs)

8. Aliens exist and are present on earth. If you have a birth mark, you may be descended from Kraff, the famous Emperor of the 4th Paradigm - FACT! (take two did serie of oblivion and the da vince code. i think that kraff and emperor only means play oblivion =D)

9. Trees talk, but only some people hear them - FACT! (trees-peoples. it mean, that ppl, barbers can tell ya all)

10. People who believe in something live much longer than atheists, and they have eternal life thrown in for good measure - FACT! (lie again, to join tham)

11. If you believe this and turn you hands and wallet over to EPSILONISM, you’ll live a happy life. Otherwise you are doomed - FACT! (lie to join tham again)

12. KIFFLOM - HAPPINESS IS YOURS! KIFFLOM!

Epsilonist want to get members and you at all cost. thats the reason, why tenets lie to you, how got it is

Thats all about that myth 4 ever.

Now. write me your questions, what you don't understand and i answer you. when my answers fall, you will never see me again.

( btw R* don't mean rockstar but means (Researchers*) If you have any information for us or you wanna join us, send me private message

Have a nice time at researching myths and sry because my english, R*

Bad~Boy#17
I can explain all myths biggrin.gif

give me a question and i give ya answer.

or better i gonna explain all, and you can ask me anything

1. http://www.epsilonprogram.com/

lets start here. this is the webpage of epsilon cult. the most biggest secret of San andreas.

Epsilonism is a parody of real life sect religions, and the probably the Scientists.

2. How to join tham (imposible for now)

Join us in something special and become one of the children of Kraff.

Travel through the dawn to the pass pictured in our brochures. Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender. Raise your left hand and recite the words: "Take me to to my father-father, brother-uncle. Kifflom." We'll do the rest. Because we all know, there is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised.

Blindfold required.

user posted image

First. you need to be blind. its a secret how and i won't tell ya.

raise you hand whit weapon. look behind you and hold pistol. click y like talking and sit in car. now you are going to be blind and car drive you to secret location (scientology church-> and cj's father, who is one of epsilon guys)

3.Epsilon tract:

Cris Formage tells us in his wonderful book...

Cris formage is THE TRUTH (epsilonism->scientology->study of the truth->the truth->cris formage->l.ron.hubbards)

4. Tenets of epsilon:

1. The world is 157 years old - FACT! ( heh we need long to discover that =) it mean numbers 1(1) 5(1,5) 7(1,7) and actualy mean that world is old, just like this numbers name.

2. Dinosaurs are a lie that people believe because they are weak - FACT! (it mean cover-> Dinosaurs die, because they are weak...)

3. You are happy, you just don’t know it - FACT! (mind brash =D)

4. We all come from the same tree - FACT! ( catholic belive in adam and eva, epsilonist belive in one ppl. tree is secret name for him)

5. Everyone is related to everyone else, except for people with red hair - FACT! (Lmao Red hair means blood i think.)

6. Sperm does not exist - it is a lie spread by biology teachers - along with everything else you have ever been told - FACT! (epsilonist dont want they members to use condoms, because they want more members, childs. again lie)

7. Men are supposed to lie with nine new partners a week. Women are supposed to lie with six, except for in July, when they must lie with five men a day - FACT! (like at 6, members and childs)

8. Aliens exist and are present on earth. If you have a birth mark, you may be descended from Kraff, the famous Emperor of the 4th Paradigm - FACT! (take two did serie of oblivion and the da vince code. i think that kraff and emperor only means play oblivion =D)

9. Trees talk, but only some people hear them - FACT! (trees-peoples. it mean, that ppl, barbers can tell ya all)

10. People who believe in something live much longer than atheists, and they have eternal life thrown in for good measure - FACT! (lie again, to join tham)

11. If you believe this and turn you hands and wallet over to EPSILONISM, you’ll live a happy life. Otherwise you are doomed - FACT! (lie to join tham again)

12. KIFFLOM - HAPPINESS IS YOURS! KIFFLOM!

Epsilonist want to get members and you at all cost. thats the reason, why tenets lie to you, how got it is

Thats all about that myth 4 ever.

Now. write me your questions, what you don't understand and i answer you. when my answers fall, you will never see me again.

( btw R* don't mean rockstar but means (Researchers*) If you have any information for us or you wanna join us, send me private message

Have a nice time at researching myths and sry because my english, R*

You are crazy and we know that all miths arent real

jblend

im going to send ya private message whit messenger of 1 rockstar worker. ask him

nosferatu5
im going to send ya private message whit messenger of 1 rockstar worker. ask him

Epsilon is just a nice detail of the game. It's not an easter egg.

Dimrain47

Hell no!!!! ''myths part 3'' I got white when I saw those words, so don't do''myths part 4''

nosferatu5
Hell no!!!! ''myths part 3'' I got white when I saw those words, so don't do''myths part 4''

Yes, please. I am tired of this - the firstpost crap is worse than the basement myth.

Lioshenka

the pass featured in our brochures
there is only one picture taken in dawn in GTA booklet that came with the game, and it is really a pass - IT IS SHERMAN DAM

and there are a couple of sadsh*ts nearby too

nosferatu5
there is only one picture taken in dawn in GTA booklet that came with the game, and it is really a pass - IT IS SHERMAN DAM

Actually, why do you think that the booklet is the manual? Why?

Protonkid

SAN ANDREAS MYTHS REVEALED!!! Finally, I have broken all the boundaries!

CCPD

Stop posting that sh*t everywhere!

Dimrain47

lol, cool vid icon14.gif

TheTank
Stop posting that sh*t everywhere!

Agreed. If there comes "Myths part IV", I'll break Your neck. I mean it goddammit. (nah, I'm not taking things tooseriosly, but still, don't spam with that sh*te.)

Protonkid

I think he means my vid tounge.gif

Lioshenka

basically it is the same thing, isnt it? dozingoff.gif

TheTank

Because it is the manual... And Why? Because there are gaming manuals and tutorials in the booklet dozingoff.gif