Saw IV

xNamexTakenx

Saw IV comes out next month! I'm a big fan of the Saw movies, but I still can't believe they're making a sequel? There's no way Jigsaw is still alive! He frickin' got blown to pieces! I saw the teaser trailer that came out a few days ago, and it was kinda boring. I want to know what this movie is about! Obviously, I'm still going to see it, if I saw the first 3. What is everybody else's opinion on this matter?

Saw IV teaser trailer

saw 3 spoiler: I still dont see how they;re going to do this film with tobin bell being dead, he says he's still in it but i dont really see how he could - him being dead and all. Tobin bell made the franchise, hate to see him leave

He wont be back in the flesh, only through flash backs. Also, these are traps that he set up before he died. It's perfectly simple icon14.gif

kippers bites panda

kippers.png

Yes, Tobin Bell will be in this film. Even check on IMDb.com. And Saw IV is not a prequel...It's actually a sequel. The Saw series rocks! I don't know how anybody can't like it. It's awesome!

tuff_luv_capo

There's going to be 6, just like spider-man.

I hope this film goes back to the bsics of the franchise. The last two seemed more like the plot was more irony-filled rather than just sinister.

Aww, man! There's going to be 6 Spiderman films?!? Anyway, the Saw series is probably going to be like those other horror movie series where they're going to keep on making them, I guess.

Edited by xNamexTakenx

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake
404: Post not found Edited by Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

Aww, man! There's going to be 6 Spiderman films?!? I hate the Spiderman movies...They suck! Anyway, the Saw series is probably going to be like those other horror movie series where they're going to keep on making them, I guess.

watch and then in a few years after all those sequels they're going to do a remake lol

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's official....

Jigsaw is never coming back now

Major spoiler if you havn't seen SAW 3 (or simply dont know for some reason?)

Autopsy clip

There's an age gate on the clip but whatever, you all know what to do.

i'm glad they've put an end to the possibility, keeping it realistic and credible

Edited by kippers.

kippers.png

Well it's official....

Jigsaw is never coming back now

Major spoiler if you havn't seen SAW 3 (or simply dont know for some reason?)

Autopsy clip

There's an age gate on the clip but whatever, you all know what to do.

i'm glad they've put an end to the possibility, keeping it realistic and credible

I love this scene , personally can't wait but I am amongst the biggest saw fans around so that's a given. Though there is lack there of the rest of the dead bodies that should have been found along side of Jigsaw in the autopsy room. Hmm Amanda hmm j/k.

Edited by Mark Pagliaro

Aww, man! There's going to be 6 Spiderman films?!? I hate the Spiderman movies...They suck!

You wouldn't want to say that in front of Blackadder.

New account: -Fellini

I never saw 3, is Donnie Wahlberg's character from 2 ever seen or mentioned again?

1 and 2 were f*cking great, 1 is still the best in my eyes. In 2, when he was going down that damn corridor, I knew it was the same corridor from 1 and he was heading to the same room, and the icing on the cake, the rotted bodies of the dudes from 1. Saw should have never had any sequels at all, 1 was inegnious. The rest are just gory cash-ins. IV looks whatever.....That music still does work perfectly though.

In my opinion, II f*cking blew. I saw it the day after I saw Saw (lol) and both me and my mom were greatly disappointed. I still have to see Saw III and IV because I heard that III was a lot better than II.

And good thing spoilers don't bust my chaps, or else my head might've exploded while reading this thread.

5192:12.3.02
LM/SSH

mkl

That scene really looks like nothig special, I saw it as 2 douche's just annoying me. Mmm, they're more to just murder, rather than play a game now too.

I think it could be a good film though, I enjoyed watching all 3 so far. Only once mind you.

HawaiianHardHitter

I am taking a while guess on who is going to be the new Jigsaw. Since, his ex-wife Jill is gonna be more involved in this movie. I think she might be the new Jigsaw. Again I'm just taking a guess. bored.gif

There shouldn't be a new Jigsaw. They should just finish off the traps he set up before he died, tie up the Jeff storyline and finish it there.

But sadly the chances of that happening are slim.

kippers.png

Saw V is already in the works...Seriously, they are planning to have six films. How much more grusome can they get? I'm giving up after watching the third film. I think two films is good enough.

cold fusion 33

i really dont have any intention to watch any of the saw films, that leak on the previous page was pretty f*cked up and gruesome, but still i gotta admire the writer for his film making skills.

I though two and three were kind of lame. I guess I liked the first one because it only had two victims, so you could focus more individually on the characters instead of having to follow like eight different story lines.

And if they did make a Saw vs. Spiderman, how could you not go see that? biggrin.gif

And if they did make a Saw vs. Spiderman, how could you not go see that? biggrin.gif

It would be a sh*t sandwhich of two awful franchises.

I want to flog Sam Raimi with a sock full of oranges.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.