Lack of stamina

Steve Crook

I have maximum stamina and maximum muscles, but I still can't sprint for all that long.

I have a bit of fat so that exercise doesn't use up my muscles, but not very much. Maybe 5% at most.

If I leave Mom's house in Grove St and sprint towards the stadium then turn left up the hill, I can sprint up to just before the bridge over the road at the top of the hill. Then I get out of breath and slow to a gentle trot. I think I should maybe stop smoking biggrin.gif

Similar for swimming, I can swim at full speed for a while but then drop back to doing breast stroke.

I need more stamina to beat that chicken (& everyone else) in the triathlon. But how can I get more than the maximum?

And after sprinting until you can't sprint any more, how long is it before you get your breath back and can sprint for any decent distance again?

Steve

Edited by Steve Crook

To beat the cock, muscle wont help...I beat him with no muscles...Cycle for 2 to 3 days (real days), maybe get 6 stars a evade the police with bmw...Its fun tounge.gif

Try it...

To beat the cock, muscle wont help...I beat him with no muscles...Cycle for 2 to 3 days (real days), maybe get 6 stars a evade the police with bmw...Its fun tounge.gif

Try it...

How does driving with BMW fill up Your stamina, or have I missed something?

• Do burglary missions to get infinite sprint.

• Make sure that your fat level is low.

Ah, thanks. I'd neglected to do the burglary missions

It's one of those ones that's so easy, a bit tedious and doesn't seem to lead anywhere so sometimes I forget it or at least, leave it until later

Steve

Edited by Steve Crook

Try it...

Did I say bmw? blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif I ment BMX

Try it...

Did I say bmw? blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif I ment BMX

Ahhh. biggrin.gif That explains it all lol.gif

I notice CJ can sprint for a couple minutes with full stamina but it takes a lot for him to regain his stamina.

It's one of those ones that's so easy, a bit tedious and doesn't seem to lead anywhere so sometimes I forget it or at least, leave it until later

I think infinite sprint is so important that the burglary mission is the first thing I do when I start a new game.

• Do burglary missions to get infinite sprint.

• Make sure that your fat level is low.

Hey,thanks,I didn't know about burglary missions!