Xploder V5 help

Twec

I have just bought an Xploder V5 and i want to useit for GTA San andreas

I know all the codes but my problem is I DONT KNOW HOW TO ENETER THEM! suicidal.gif

BTW THIS IS FOR PS2

bagga rabbit

did it come with an instruction booklet? That should explain everything you need to know

bagga rabbit
Yes but it does not tell you how to input the codes

do you mean "download" or enter by button (manually)?

bagga rabbit

just use you "directional" button..left or right on the controller to mark the letter or number on the screen and then press the X button when you're on the "enter codes" screen

just use you "directional" button..left or right on the controller to mark the letter or number on the screen and then press the X button when you're on the "enter codes" screen

is this on the xploder V5 disk?

under the expert cheats?

if so could you give me an example?

bagga rabbit

under the expert cheats?

don't think I can..sorry..this is getting too technical..can't believe that inputting codes to a cheat disc could be so difficult..it should be fairly easy to figure out..most discs have "on-screen instructions" to guide you through the process..check your guide book again..I don't want to give you any wrong information that will only confuse you more

There is a whole bloody massive manual!!! ... i should know, i have Xploder V5. Try reading it. It is certainly in there!

Oh, and i couldn't resist it... biggrin.gif

user posted image

under the expert cheats?

don't think I can..sorry..this is getting too technical..can't believe that inputting codes to a cheat disc could be so difficult..it should be fairly easy to figure out..most discs have "on-screen instructions" to guide you through the process..check your guide book again..I don't want to give you any wrong information that will only confuse you more

Lol, ok

I found it very easily... read pages 5... 6.... 7..... 8 and 9.

Get codes from Xploder.net

why can i not press X on the cheat to use it?

when i press X on it and press start (to start game) it says no cheats selected?