Beta Sweet

Seleets

Have you ever noticed that in the picture of Kendl and Sweet in the Johnson House Living Room, Sweet is what he looked like in the Beta.

I wonder why? tounge.gif.

BurningRevenge
Have you ever noticed that in the picture of Kendl and Sweet in the Johnson House Living Room, Sweet is what he looked like in the Beta.

It was simply made before Sweet was finalised, most likely. Or they could have done it to purely give him a different appearance just for the picture, to represent a younger him?

I think it's the beta version, isn't it?

The beta version is a mod, right?

Otherwise, how did you get that in the game?

I think it's the beta version, isn't it?

The beta version is a mod, right?

Otherwise, how did you get that in the game?

Right-Click on the picture, select " Properties " and you will notice the site address... it says preview in it.

Yeah, all right.

But the point is, somebody must have modded their game and used this beta Sweet in their game. So, basically, it is a mod.

Yeah, all right.

But the point is, somebody must have modded their game and used this beta Sweet in their game. So, basically, it is a mod.

Or the pic could be taken from the Beta version.

GtaWonderBoy

It was simply made before Sweet was finalised, most likely. Or they could have done it to purely give him a different appearance just for the picture, to represent a younger him?

Exactly colgate.gificon14.gif

Well if the picture was made when Sweet was in 'Beta Mode' and then R* updated him but didn't change his picture I guess that's just another thing R* didn't finish? tounge.gif.

I know it's nothing big but R* have loads of uncompleted stuff in the game, this picture for example :s.

bagga rabbit

here's a question..in the safehouses are some photos on the tables..one appears to be Katie and some guy..anyone know who the guy is?

A pic. woud be lovely....

breadfish_by_Moto.gif = catloaf_by_anuj.gif

Agreed... But what the heck is that catloaf equals breadfish thing?

bagga rabbit

I'm PS2..can't do the pic,sorry..the picture is in almost all the safehouses..in the livingrooms or bedrooms

I'm PS2..can't do the pic,sorry..the picture is in almost all the safehouses..in the livingrooms or bedrooms

Do you have an mp3 player? Or any other USB-device You could save something in?

bagga rabbit

how in hell do I transfer a PS2 gallery pic to a usb flash device..tell me how and I'll do it..nobody has explained it to me yet..and I've asked many times

user posted image

This is the picture i'm talking about. It's Kendl and Sweet but Sweet looks like how he did in Beta.

bagga rabbit
Do you mean this picture ?

user posted image

that's the picture I was asking about..thanks for helping out.. think it might be Katies' brother ?

Could be... but there is no end of possibilitys. It could be her brother, past husband. past boyfriend or a friend etc.

About Sweet... after they changed him, they could have thought " Hang on, lets keep that picture of BETA Sweet... he looks younger. So because of that it looks like an older photo ". That is a possiblity why they left the photo as it is.

That chick in the Sweet photo really doesn't look like Kendl. Isn't she one of the peds in Los Santos?

That chick in the Sweet photo really doesn't look like Kendl. Isn't she one of the peds in Los Santos?

she was his past girlfriend perhaps.

I think sweet looked better in beta version.