Free extra (online or other) Hard drive?

boogernut

Ok, I am sorry for having so many topics at once (since in the past people have got angry at me for it) (but at the same time it has been awhile since i posted here and i really need help on this).

I have brought this up in some other threads too, but basically i am running out of space on my computer and i do not want to buy a new one or an extra hard drive......

And since i have been downloading so many freeware game/freeware/ other free legal software/other software .... I am worried i will run out of space.

So I am looking for a free hard drive/or how to make a free virtual hard drive (online or not) that i can store files in and access/use them?????

And i know people will say just delete/remove stuff... but i am always doing this... and i need/want to keep a lot of it

TY ahead of time...

wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Fozzy Fozborne

X-Drive gives you give gigabytes of free online storage. It's the best storage service I've come across.

Also, don't forget that a 500 GB hard drive starts at around $120, with 250 GB drives around $65.

TY Fozzy Fosborne again!

I see that you gave me the same comment as last time. But still thanks, your right...!

I just seriously don't want to have to buy something.... sorry.

Fozzy Fozborne

Ah, I remembered someone asking for something like that about 2 weeks ago, didn't remember what the name was.

Sorry about that.

There was once an extension for firefox that would allow you to login to a gmail account via ftp and use your 2 gb of storage. I'm not sure if Google has fixed that or if it still works, so I won't bother to google for it.

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

There was once an extension for firefox that would allow you to login to a gmail account via ftp and use your 2 gb of storage.  I'm not sure if Google has fixed that or if it still works, so I won't bother to google for it.

I'm going to laugh when he tries to upload 2 GB on his likely average DSL/Cable connection and is stuck waiting 10 or more hours.

I would highly recommend buying a DVD Burner. You can buy 10 DVDs for less than $10, and each DVD is 4.7GB.

You can get a cheap DVD burner for around $30, they are well worth that.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.