um

Big_Bear

Why does Sweet have a house next to his Moms?

So he'd be close to her if something happens. And maybe it was the only house available from Grove Street at the moment.

He's always talking about being a 'Grove 4 Life'. So how could he leave Grove Street? He wanted a space of his own, so he bought himself a house next to the Johnson House.

Blind Joe Death

Basically he had to buy a house in Grove Street/Ganton as that is where his gang territory is and since most of his homies like Ryder, OG Loc and CJ have a house in the same street so he would have just thought that would be a good place to have a house since it's nice and close to everyone.

If you need more information just ask Sweet himself. wink.gif

What's Sweets job? sarcasm.gif

He doesn't have a job as far as we know. He's just the leader of GSF, he probably gets his cash from Grove's doing jobs for him, retrieving cash from someone that owes him etc. Or mabye Kendl has a job and brings the cash to the family.

What's Sweets job? sarcasm.gif

Why would there be a need for Sweet to work? CJ has earned a hell lot of money throughout the game? He would be certainly giving a part of it to Grove Street and his brother.

Sweet is probably a good STICKUPMAN i think this because he says some thing like "When mom was sick i robbed for the money when Kendl needed shoes i robbed for the money" those arnt the exact words but its something like that/

Ever seen "Everybody Loves Raymond"? Why does Ray live across the street from his mom?

wait.i think i know why.remember the mission 'Sweet's girl'?You know that mates buy a new house for,well,you know.i think this is the reason.