Help With Med!

AngryAceGF

I have modeled an entire drift racing track in sketchup, and followed a tutorial entirely. The thing is, i really need to be guided in the right direction when going into txd setup and things, i am requesting someone make the file for me or something. I can provide the textures and skp file. I have tried putting it in with med and whatnot. Med crashes.

Why does nobody teach how to make whole maps. I really need someone to chat to on the topic. Thank you.

SmokingCookie

So if I understand you well, you made a race track in SketchUp, and now you want to make the TXD file? You better begin with DFF & COL files... This is how to make a TXD file:

1. Open the TXD Workshop (here CLICK ME).

2. Click File-->New and then hit one of the buttons (8BPP for GTA III (I THINK), 16 BPP for VC and 32 BPP for SA).

3. Hit your [iNSERT] key to insert a new image. Pick the BMP/TGA/PNG file you used in the program(s).

4. Click the image you inserted and hit "Properties". Call it the same as the image you used in the program(s). If you have an alpha texture, check the checkbox with "Alpha is used" (this is optional).

5. Proceed to step 3. When you've included ALL the images used in the program(s), you can hit Image-->Compress all images.

6. Now hit File-->Save as...

That's it (at least, I think). If there's anything I can do for you, just say it.

I have modeled an entire drift racing track in sketchup, and followed a tutorial entirely. The thing is, i really need to be guided in the right direction when going into txd setup and things, i am requesting someone make the file for me or something. I can provide the textures and skp file. I have tried putting it in with med and whatnot. Med crashes.

Why does nobody teach how to make whole maps. I really need someone to chat to on the topic. Thank you.

So you would like someone to convert your sketchup model into a san dreas dff? then make a col and txd?

Or just a txd file?