Gta III for pc.

GTA-WISEGUY1

GTA-WISEGUY1

Hey there, I have owned GTA 3 since its day of release for the ps2, Im thinking

about getting the pc versions for all of the grand theft auto games for modding and such. My question is is the game harder to controll on the pc using a keyboard and mouse? Shall i buy a gamepad to use for the game?

It is more comfortable to play with gamepad, but it will be playable with keyboard/mouse, too.

There's no need to buy one, but i did and i am happy for it.

Don't get one. Stick to keyboard and mouse.

I was in your position about three/four years ago, but I'm definitely a convert now. The mouse is unrivaled in the degree of control it provides.

i can say that it's easy to play gta's on pc instead of ps2.

Yes. And the PC version has better graphics. And you can mod the PC version easily. And you can find the beta details only on PC.

And yes, it's way easier to play it on PC, though I prefer the LC mod for VC, where you can shoot through the glass and f*cking shoot the tires. And, ah, there are more weapons, though one thing they forgot is putting VC Phil Cassidy instead of III one, because the one in III looks f*cking broke and ugly.

How come you didn't get banned yet?

Ironic. -Justin

i have been playin vc on pc recently and i use a ps2 controller. it seems pretty easy to me but locking on made some missions for ps2 wayy easier.

i have been playin vc on pc recently and i use a ps2 controller. it seems pretty easy to me but locking on made some missions for ps2 wayy easier.

No, with mouse it's hundreds of times easier and you don't need the lock-on.

Ironic. -Justin

That is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. Some of us find controllers to be much easier. Driving is quite a bit easier with a controller, however missions where you can't lock on are far easier with a mouse. That's why I perfer PC GTAs, you have a choice of controls and can change mid-mission.

That is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. Some of us find controllers to be much easier. Driving is quite a bit easier with a controller, however missions where you can't lock on are far easier with a mouse. That's why I perfer PC GTAs, you have a choice of controls and can change mid-mission.

Whatever...

Ironic. -Justin

Thanks guys, I will give keyboard and mouse a go smile.gif

Yes... After completing the game, try taking the game apart and looking at resources. And then... Modding...

Ironic. -Justin

BurningRevenge
Thanks guys, I will give keyboard and mouse a go  smile.gif

Yes... After completing the game, try taking the game apart and looking at resources. And then... Modding...

And then... Possibly destroying the game. When you're modding, just make sure you know what you're doing.

Thanks guys, I will give keyboard and mouse a go  smile.gif

And then... Possibly destroying the game. When you're modding, just make sure you know what you're doing.

But you can reinstall the game. However, the disk wears down a little after the 20th installation. confused.gifconfused.gif

Ironic. -Justin

LaBan' date='Aug 29 2007, 19:30'] Gamepad isn't designed for GTA, though... so it isn't very enjoyable.

Yes. That is true.

Ironic. -Justin