Need Help!

KenZ

This belongs in the SnP thread. Please make use of the pinned topic.

But since you posted in Cheats and Tricks, let me tell you a trick.

The Cubans won't start shooting at the RC plane unless you start dropping bombs. So don't drop bombs. You can kill them using the blades of the RC Baron. They won't attack you or escape. After making sure all the Cubans are dead, drop bombs on the vehicles.

Edited by VCHolmes

Hey thanks! Uh, should I re-post it in SnP section?

You can try this trick and easily complete the mission by yourself. If you are still having a problem, post the save game in the SnP thread.

This belongs in the SnP thread. Please make use of the pinned topic.

But since you posted in Cheats and Tricks, let me tell you a trick.

The Cubans won't start shooting at the RC plane unless you start dropping bombs. So don't drop bombs. You can kill them using the blades of the RC Baron. They won't attack you or escape. After making sure all the Cubans are dead, drop bombs on the vehicles.

Your trick is completely wrong, the blades are too small to harm anyone. The cubans just fall over and get back up to their feet.....

Trust me, I used this trick to complete this mission. I think I should have explained with a bit more detail. Accelerate the plane a bit before it hits the Cubans. Hit them a couple of times with force and they will die. Sometimes you can push them off the dock and make them drown.

EDIT : I found a video. I didn't make it, but its pretty good:

Edited by VCHolmes

major underscore

Lol, that video was retarded - stupid AI at its worst. Good trick though if you can't get through the mission. smile.gif

Trust me, I used this trick to complete this mission. I think I should have explained with a bit more detail. Accelerate the plane a bit before it hits the Cubans. Hit them a couple of times with force and they will die. Sometimes you can push them off the dock and make them drown.

wow ....never thought of doing it that way

nice!

you can try using SEAWAYS cheat (PC) ,which makes the plane land on the water

If you hate the people here that much then I guess you won't mind leaving, bai.

Lol, that video was retarded - stupid AI at its worst. Good trick though if you can't get through the mission. smile.gif

Well, the guys who programmed VC had overlooked some details. So we get these little loopholes to exploit and have fun.

major underscore

Well, the guys who programmed VC had overlooked some details. So we get these little loopholes to exploit and have fun.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's just strange that they would make the AI so stupid that it doesn't react even when the other gang members are being cut down all around. At least it's nice to see that these things seem to be getting better in newer games.

Ring_of_Fire

For a cheater like who uses even the "Pedestrian Riot" and a couple of weapon cheatcodes, you might as well use Dem's TimeVault to pass all the rest of the leftover missions.

Dem's TimeVault is pathetic? biggrin.gif

Edited by Ring_of_Fire

For a cheater like who uses even the "Pedestrian Riot" and a couple of weapon cheatcodes, you might as well use Dem's TimeVault to pass all the rest of the leftover missions.

No.. That's just TOO pathetic.

How come you didn't get banned yet?

Ironic. -Justin