Multiplayer hands-on in October!

LucasV

The Dutch magazine Power Unlimited, which has been released today, has visited Rockstar's office for a new look on Grand Theft Auto IV. The preview was about this demonstration. The editor says that we will find much more about the multiplayer option (which was added on Niko's mobile phone) in the edition of october 22nd.

Edited by LucasV

Cool, I guess. My guess is they'll shoot out the multiplayer info online on "October 16, 2007 in North America, and October 19..." ok yeah, but probably on the original release date.

So that means that other magazines will aswell, because I doubt that Power Unlimited would get that much of an exclusive, but maybe it will.

Cool, I guess. My guess is they'll shoot out the multiplayer info online on "October 16, 2007 in North America, and October 19..." ok yeah, but probably on the original release date.

You stole the words from my mouth mad.gif

And when will you change that avatar to that old onee.Looks foxier

OysterBarron

yeah the person that went to get that interview said he had new info when visiting Rockstar but couldnt reveal it yet, i take it this is what your talking about

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

Yeah, that would be a real kick in the...you know.

"Multiplayer hands-on in October!"

I was hoping for a Halo 3 style Multiplayer Beta.. sad.gif

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

OysterBarron

multiplayer yay multiplayer yay multiplayer yay multiplayer yay

thats what i have been waiting to hear abot roll on the 22nd

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

"Multiplayer hands-on in October!"

I was hoping for a Halo 3 style Multiplayer Beta.. sad.gif

I dont think they are going to release a beta because then Alot of the game will be boring because we already will know what its like. Unless they give us no guns but pistol and one car then like a mao that isnt in libery City. Or you could go play GTA 3 while your waiting / tounge2.gif

The latest issue of the Dutch Official PlayStation Magazine states that a hands-on impression is promised by Rockstar for their next visit, which will be, according to Power Unlimited, in October.

OysterBarron
Which means we will not see it in print before maybe new year or december..

no i think he has been there allready and has been told he can release the first lot of gameplay details this month then the second lot of multiplayer information in october

i think its something like that not sure though

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

Is it me, or is October a long way ahead... Lemme guess, nothing new about GTAIV in general in the meantime too? God, this is Jan/Feb 2007 all over again.