Chuck Palahniuk

Cubanwhip

Chuck Palahniuk

user posted image

I have decided to make a discussion thread about one of my favorite authors, and the man who inspires my writing. This thread will help bring together all Chuck fans where we can have discussions about the works he has written, and future works. It's hard finding other people interested in him because of his, dark sense of humor. So just come in, chill and discuss the man himself, or anything he has written.

I, myself, am stoked about his upcoming book to film adaptation of Choke. I think the cast is fantastic and Gregg looks like he is doing a fantastic job so far. My only issue is the casting of Denny. I had always thought him of thin, then bulking up as the book progressed. I guess I have to wait to see what Brad brings to the table.

I have never read any of his books my self, but his work sounds interesting. I might give one of his books a read.

My English Honors (yes, I had to throw the 'Honors' in there) teacher loves him. She says he's her favorite author. I've heard of his books and I'm thinking about reading 'em, especially Choke, it sounds pretty funny (or is serious?).

His books aren't too serious. They have some black humor in it, so it's not really serious, especially Choke. Choke is probably my second to third favorite of his.

Yeah, I was in my Creative Writing class and this girl next to me was reading Diary and got into a conversation with my teacher about how to pronounce his name, so I stepped in and helped them out. It's Paula-nick, by the way. My teacher says his favorite is also Choke. Everyone loves Choke.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.