San andreas

Potato Boggle

Potato Boggle

I want to get san an for my computer but i dont want to get it if its going to lag like hell i have a compaq with a amd athlon 64 3500+ processor and i think a nvidia geforce 6150 le graphics card and running xp

yea you'll play it no problem, maybe not on full visual fx like shadows (but honestly, you dont really notice the difference anyway), but u should be able to play on full resolution without any lag, u used to have an xp 2000 processor with geforce 5600, and had no trouble with lag when visual fx was as lowest setting.

At the moment i got amd 64 4000+ with geforce 7600gt and an play it ok on full, gets a bit slow at times but is playable.

Edit:i just noticed u said 6150 gfx card, i'm not familiar with the lower range cards like yours, so dont know how well your card will run it.

Edited by Skyline_Mad

Rocketkiller

It should be fine on medium-high I would think. SA has crap graphics and you can play it on almost any computer.

GTA3Freak-2001

It should be alright if you don't use AA or AF and keep it on medium settings, SA isn't that demanding.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.