East Cost

RIPER

hey brothers.

in Radio Sations and a few dialog i hears East cost, where's there? confused.gif

thanks smile.gif

Piss off bigot

Suction Testicle Ban

They meant the East Coast of the USA. Liberty City is supposed to be on the east coast, as well as Vice City.

San Andreas is West Coast 4 lyfe, bruh. wink.gif

hey brothers.

in Radio Sations and a few dialog i hears East cost, where's there? confused.gif

thanks smile.gif

It's in the east? You know, the coast what's in the east. Maybe it means San Andreas's east coast, or maybe USA's east coast, when they are (maybe) talkinh about Liberty City.

Vice City's in the south, btw.

hey brothers.

thanks smile.gif

It's in the east? You know, the coast what's in the east. Maybe it means San Andreas's east coast, or maybe USA's east coast, when they are (maybe) talkinh about Liberty City.

No, San Andreas is west coast. It's a copy of California and part of Nevada, which are on the west coast of the USA. smile.gif

i enabled Subs 1 years ago but now disabled it nervous.gif i tought thats cost! angry.gifsad.gif

thanks. sigh.gif

Piss off bigot

Suction Testicle Ban

hey brothers.

thanks smile.gif

No, San Andreas is west coast. It's a copy of California and part of Nevada, which are on the west coast of the USA. smile.gif

Yeah, but there is east coast in San Andreas too sly.gif

hooom.

in mission St mark's Bistro we leave LV from east side right?(i cant remember)

so SA is west for sure.

Test it

Piss off bigot

Suction Testicle Ban

hey brothers.

thanks smile.gif

Yeah, but there is east coast in San Andreas too sly.gif

Uh, when they say east coast, you usually hear in on Radio Los Santos. Los Santos is on the east part of the state/county (whatever you call it) so they wouldn't be talking about west coast as in San Fierro, they'd be talking about east coast as in the eastern US like in Liberty City or Vice City (Yeah, it's in the south, but it's on the eastern seaboard).

hey brothers.

thanks smile.gif

hahah ,most hillarious topic i´ve read , how old are you kid ? 9 ? 10?

If you hate the people here that much then I guess you won't mind leaving, bai.

Uh, when they say east coast, you usually hear in on Radio Los Santos. Los Santos is on the east part of the state/county (whatever you call it) so they wouldn't be talking about west coast as in San Fierro, they'd be talking about east coast as in the eastern US like in Liberty City or Vice City (Yeah, it's in the south, but it's on the eastern seaboard).

Let's make it Southeast then, eh? tounge.gif

New account: -Fellini

bagga rabbit
hey brothers.

thanks smile.gif

<west<..>east>

hey brothers.

thanks smile.gif

hahah ,most hillarious topic i´ve read , how old are you kid ? 9 ? 10?

I'm Forteen.

but my main Lang isn't English. blush.gif

Piss off bigot

Suction Testicle Ban