Taxi's in Viceport

Menzothabest

Menzothabest

I'm playing VCS again, and i noticed that there are 3 taxi's in viceport all the time with 1 cardoor open and they just stay in their place. When someone walks by and steps in the taxi, it drives away and another one comes to fill the gap again. First I thought it was some funny bug, but now I'm getting bored of it. Have I accidentily done a cheat (i play it without cheats) or is it a permanent bug?

I don't think that is a bug. Ever been to an airport or a dock in real life? Taxis line up all the time.

I don't think that is a bug. Ever been to an airport or a dock in real life? Taxis line up all the time.

But this isn't real life, it's GTA. cool.gif

New account: -Fellini

But this isn't real life, it's GTA. cool.gif

its close enough confused.gif

hey, if you could tell me this taxi spawing site with details, it would be great. thanks!

hey, if you could tell me this taxi spawing site with details, it would be great. thanks!

One of the many "glitches" on the PSP version. Can happen on a lot of roads. Multiple taxis in a line. Just chillin'.

I just considered them target practice for the M-249.

• 3 weeks later...