The Helio Fin

Warcheif

I'm looking to buy one of these things (Helio Fin) this is really my first cell phone since the Nokia's in 2002. What do you guys think about the quality? Is there anything I should no about the phone services (Helio)? Also I was thinking about buying that Samsung SCH u740, but that 1.3MP camera is trashy, but besides the camera is it a good phone. confused.gif

user posted image

I'm looking to buy one of these things (Helio Fin) this is really my first cell phone since the Nokia's in 2002. What do you guys think about the quality? Is there anything I should no about the phone services (Helio)? Also I was thinking about buying that Samsung SCH u740, but that 1.3MP camera is trashy, but besides the camera is it a good phone. confused.gif

I'm looking to buy one of these things (Helio Fin) this is really my first cell phone since the Nokia's in 2002. What do you guys think about the quality? Is there anything I should no about the phone services (Helio)? Also I was thinking about buying that Samsung SCH u740, but that 1.3MP camera is trashy, but besides the camera is it a good phone.  confused.gif

Most cellphone cameras are crap. As for phone suggestions, give a budget and people will help you out. Also specify your carrier.

user posted image

Teh Sex

I think the Helio Fin is about $175.00, since I'll be a new member. That Samsung SCH u740, is trash so I don't give a damn about that one. icon13.gif But give me some feedback on that Helio Fin. smile.gif

user posted image

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.