Possible gym glitch cure?

zmoonchild

I had the gym glitch, provoked and a gang with the Ballas, ignored them, then went into the gym at Santa Maria Beach and worked out.

It was cured; I could workout anytime I wanted to after that.

When I walked back out to the warzone, the Ballas were just standing around waiting for me, but didn’t react until I got very close to them.

Then, I restarted from the same saved game (the same game that had the gym glitch). This time I provoked a gang war and went into the Los Santos gym and worked out, the glitch was once again cured.

When I walked back outside though, the gang war already over.

I was just wondering if anyone else could confirm this by trying it out and seeing if it works for them too.

Edited by zmoonchild

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

I don't know, maybe. Please look here and post if you wish since it is still and active thread. If it is already up then confirm it.....or ask for confirmation there as well.

Basketball, Gym & Pool Bugs/Glitches, Discussion & possible solutions

It is pinned in this area as well.

Thus far I have avoided this glitch.

If I could confirm it I would but I am not going to get the glithc on purpose, sorry. It seems to be evil so I hope you find a way to kill it. ph34r.gif

-HGF

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy

@zmoonchild: You could upload your glitched savefile and I could try it on my game.

@zmoonchild: You could upload your glitched savefile and I could try it on my game.

Unfortunately, this was actually a game that I played a while ago; since then I have learned how to avoid the gym glitch.

I’d have to search through all of my saved-games to see if I can find it.

I have over a thousand saved-games (from the 8½ times I've achieved 100%). They’re cataloged, but I didn’t mark which one had the gym glitch on it.

Edited by zmoonchild