Catalina

Big_Bear

Seriously, its a game. So let's not investigate too deeply into it, alright?

But then yeah, Catalina was a b*tch.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Promiscuity and prostitution are different things and who knows with Catalina she might just need to be on some mood stablizers and shock treatment...But now I am being cruel. Give that woman some GRIN!

Seriously, its a game. So let's not investigate too deeply into it, alright?

But then yeah, Catalina was a b*tch.

Good thing that Claude wasted her.Thank you Claude.That good for nothing b*tch deserved it.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

yeah she was a moaning cow, her misions in SA are so annoying! suicidal.gif

Yeah, but if you follow System Error's Bulletproof Car Page you will notice that failing missions by shooting her yourself often make some very nice cars available. biggrin.gifThe Small Town Bankhas let me shoot her in the head and aquired an HPV-1000 Bp/EP/FP/DP, so I did that 5 times and two different rides from Tanker Commander; although I did aquire one of them more than once too because the BP/EP/FP/DP Sabre is allot of fun. All in all shooting her has given me some very nice adds to my collection. inlove.gif So, shooting her head off has been a great and rewarding time for me. sly.gif

I suggest everyone do it. cool.gif

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy

yeah she was a moaning cow, her misions in SA are so annoying! suicidal.gif

Yeah, but if you follow System Error's Bulletproof Car Page you will notice that failing missions by shooting her yourself often make some very nice cars available. biggrin.gifThe Small Town Bankhas let me shoot her in the head and aquired an HPV-1000 Bp/EP/FP/DP, so I did that 5 times and two different rides from Tanker Commander; although I did aquire one of them more than once too because the BP/EP/FP/DP Sabre is allot of fun. All in all shooting her has given me some very nice adds to my collection. inlove.gif So, shooting her head off has been a great and rewarding time for me. sly.gif

I suggest everyone do it. cool.gif

Too late for me man,i completed the missions long ago.Oh well.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Too late for me man,i completed the missions long ago.Oh well.

Yeah, but there is always next time. wink.gif

I just finished my 6th round of 100% and it was the best time yet! biggrin.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
She wasn't but she was an annoying bitch, though.

agreed. icon14.gif

Which is exactly why getting some of those special vehicles is so much fun. You get to SHOOT her head off and get a bonus ride with special powers as a side benefit.

Alex the Wise

Well, she's the second most annoying san andreas characters. ZERO's first. Crappy missions, more stupid than Catalina.

Well, she's the second most annoying san andreas characters. ZERO's first. Crappy missions, more stupid than Catalina.

I liked Zero's missions. I've always liked RC missions.

Alex the Wise

I liked Zero's missions. I've always liked RC missions.

The missions are "interesting", but childish. Like another member said, the mighty gangsta Cj who did so many frenzy missions, now flying a toy plane?

She made CJ f*ck her,and Claude f*cked her too.What do you guys think?

She didn't charge them though so I'd say she's just promiscuous.

She charged CJ.

vishalpanchal

zero has good and fun missions , catalinas just messed .

bagga rabbit

She charged CJ.

please define "charged"

Seriously, if she were a prostitute, she'd be on the streets. She wouldn't be robbing banks.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
Seriously, if she were a prostitute, she'd be on the streets. She wouldn't be robbing banks.

She may be a Bank Robber that whores in her spare time? tounge2.gif

That makes her a Fugitive Felon and a dirty, dirty, dirty, little whore! sly.gif

Not that there is anything little about Catalina. bbq.gif

Calling her a whore should make you feel better even if she isn't a prostitute by profession. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

• 3 years later...

I think Catalina was the love of CJ's life tounge.gif A woman that's actually a challenge to CJ? And one he can go rob with? She's the one that got away!

Is she a prostitute? Well if she was sleeping with CJ in order to get his help robbing stuff, then I guess she kinda is. I'm not sure that is really her primary intent though. She seems passionate and genuine, but her demands are like an adiction that cannot lead anywhere.

Nah, Catalina was a sex obsessed psychopath. Suck a dick and buck a trick. That's how she had CJ doing half of the sh*t he did.

Such language for a two year old... tsk tsk...

The only reason CJ had anything to do with Cat was He Needed the Money to Pay The Truth. (Although the game failed miserably on that detail in the story line.)

(Although the game failed miserably on that detail in the story line.)

Well, he does keep saying he really needs to get on with it, and really just needs the money tounge.gif

I guess you're right, CJ didn't appear that into her. Still, I think she was pretty well suited to him, seeing as the normal girlfriends in the game are so predictable and passive. In my own little world atleast!

Such language for a two year old... tsk tsk...

The only reason CJ had anything to do with Cat was He Needed the Money to Pay The Truth. (Although the game failed miserably on that detail in the story line.)

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that 2/3 of SA's storyline was a failure, with at least 1/3 being a miserable failure. Fun to play, yes. Well thought out? Not even close. I mean, how the hell did he even end up owing Truth money? Some stuff in SA was so random.

You skipped through the cut-scene when Tenpenny introduced CJ to The Truth and gave CJ his next assignment at the Harvest?

Oh sh*t, forgot about that one. But, TBH, Tenpenny's missions seemed to always appear at random moments in the storyline, totally arbitrary to the rest of the story. Toreno's missions didn't make a ton of sense either.

Back to Catalina though, that bitch was f*cking mental. Some of her statements made her appear downright scary.

This is quite funny, because after getting pissed at the smoke betrayal and failing "Tank commander" As my first robbery for her, I got pissed. Tips on destroying that annoying asshole following you, please?