Ryder Skin

Severb

Now you can play as Ryder. He's more similliar to real Ryder (no more CJ head model). I would like to thank Low-Rider_king for his great Eazy-E mod, because head model in this skin is from that great mod. Have a fun. And please, read readme because I've warned you about replacing other haircut's with this new.

user posted image

Download

HINT: Ryder has to be thin. You can't have too much muscle because muscle's changes a bit CJ's head. That's same about playing Nico.

Edited by Severb

he has a brown (skin?) spot on the hat and the whole head is kinda placed too much towards the right shoulder... but maybe it's just me, just that picture, I haven't seen it ingame... if I'm wrong I'll apologize

other than that, great job! best ryder skin so far

oh, and make the glasses a bit more transparent

or reflective

they just look matte

cheers

I didn't make a model. It's Low-Rider_kings work. Brown skin? If you mean hands, I've didn't changed CJ's hands coz Ryder has the same. Maybe this is Rockstar men bug. But I'll try to fix them. Glasses are original from Pro Laps. If you take a closer look in game they'll be transparent.

no no no

the brown spot of skin on his hat I mean

and it was my mistake, the head isn't placed wrong at all tounge.gif

good job anyway

i just seen something else wrong with this, what's with no San Andreas logo for the cap?

I think it's good enough even without that tiring logo.

How come you didn't get banned yet?

Ironic. -Justin

Wow,funny thing is I requested that a year ago(I think).Great work!

Now I just have to wait a year for a Little Jacob skin. Patience.

Hmm, you happy?

How come you didn't get banned yet?

Ironic. -Justin

Nice mod man, i wonder could you make the new player to smoke allot like ryder biggrin.gif that would be cool

Travis the gamer
Wow,funny thing is I requested that a year ago(I think).Great work!

Now I just have to wait a year for a Little Jacob skin. Patience.

Hmm, you happy?

Yeah,Ryder's my favorite character cool.gif.Patience is the key patience unlo-O.K. I'm done being Master Zen tounge.gif.

Why cap doesn't have San Andreas logo? Because I didn't find any good cap which could "contain" SA logo. I'm still searching for that cap.

this mod would be great to use for the eazy-e fans,if it only had a jheri curl...even if you are from Israel you shouldn't wrote the "n-word" as topic description,later icon14.gif

What you mean ni**er? Why does it matter where he comes from to say ni**er? So you're saying if I came from Germany it could be okay to say ni**er, but god forbid Ireland? ni**er, please! sigh.gif

I only said that we shouldn't use racial terms,it might offend someone,you never know my dear "pale skin joker"...stop flamming please *just a thought*

I'm not saying "n****r" but nigga, which Ryder was saying all the time. Tenpenny was saying it to Carl. It's not offense.

yes you are right,but that was a game and those are reallife forums...anyway the point is that ryder (mc eiht's voice,rapper from CMW) has all the right to use the N-Word...besides the game uses the word to reflect the slang from LA,Compton,Watts,South Central all those places (anyway It's not the case here)...Anyway let's just cutt with the offtopic stuff and get ontopic...

Good job with the Ryder mod

DimebagPwned

I think it looks preety good. Good job severb. I give it a 4/5, only cause there's no San Andreas on the hat, and also there's something about the face that bugs me, It sort of looks like him and it sort of doesn't. (The nose maybe?) I'd say with a few edits you could make it perfect.

BTW will there be a 0.2? Or is this the final version?

the point is that ryder (mc eiht's voice,rapper from CMW) has all the right to use the N-Word...

so now you need to have rights to say a word? are you sure you're getting that right?

I think you are not getting my point,I was trying to say that Eiht (Ryder) is the person (in the game and in reallife) which is in the position to say the N-word rather than you....I mean common now,not even black rappers from NY use this term (in most cases)...they rather use terms like "brother" "dogg" but not the n.i.g.g.a word (which I think only black persons from the westcoast ghettos are in position to use it)...So I simply trying to say that you are not a dude in the best position to use that term LIKE IT IS NOTHING...now please,can we forget this discussion happened?thanks!

• 10 months later...
fahadkhan9998

inlove.gif if u dont mind do u can make a sexy girl

skin for cj.not to sexy just sexy her lips got to be red and her

style hace to be sexy.thats all i want to say i hope u make me

one.

style hace to be sexy.thats all i want  to say i hope u make me

one.

This isn't a request thread, why don't you make it. This is also from 2007, read the dates next time. Good thing you don't know how to use tags or this would be more annoying..

bernardotelo

style hace to be sexy.thats all i want  to say i hope u make me

one.

This isn't a request thread, why don't you make it. This is also from 2007, read the dates next time. Good thing you don't know how to use tags or this would be more annoying..

I hate mod wanna be's orly.gif