need mission help!

ericandersen23

ericandersen23

hi everyone.

i have completed a few of the misiions in gta sa but im unable to do the mission in which cj has to catch sweet while he was hanging on fire truck which was driven by a police men

i am unable to do that has tried many times but not able to clear that

so if someone has soluton for this plz post and also if someone has completed this one plz send me a savefile of this

You are talking about the last storyline mission 'End of the Line'.

If you are on PC, why not post a SnP and have someone else do it for you.

Please read the forum rules over here before posting.

If you are looking for a savefile, you can get it here.

so if someone has soluton for this plz post and also if someone has completed this one plz send me a savefile of this

I'd recommend that you completed it yourself, because this is the last storyline mission, and you really shouldn't want to miss out on the ending after having come so far.

Try lowering your Display settings. Play with these:

• Frame Limiter: Off
  • Anti-Aliasing: Off
  • Visual FX Quality: Low
  • Resolution: 640x480x32
  • Draw Distance: Low-Medium

While playing on these, you should find that the Feltzer drives better. Now, keep up with the Firetruck, till you reach the Ocean Docks area and Tenpenny veers to the left. Just stay to the right and floor it, avoiding the few cars that'd be there. When the Firetruck veers right again, you'll find that you've made up a lot of ground. Just make sure to avoid any collisions at this point, and Sweet will be safe.

All the best! smile.gif

You'll Never Walk Alone

@crazyanurag: I think the car is Windsor and not Feltzer.

And also, Hello. How are you?

I always had problems with this mission but then last week, I thought to myself maybe I should change a few display settings and it worked, so I finally did the ending my self, and it was a very good ending.

@crazyanurag: I think the car is Windsor and not Feltzer.

And also, Hello. How are you?

I'm good, my friend. smile.gif

Also, you need to play the game a little more, methinks. You'll find that CJ gets the Windsor for "A Home in the Hills", and the Feltzer for part 3 of "End of the Line".

You'll Never Walk Alone

Also, you need to play the game a little more, methinks. You'll find that CJ gets the Windsor for "A Home in the Hills", and the Feltzer for part 3 of "End of the Line".

Ohh...it's been a while since I played the last mission. I guess I have a short term memory... tounge.gif

I cannot pass lifes a beach!The buttons are so complicated!Is there any way too get passed it?

Please create a new topic stating your problem. Do not use someone else's thread to get your problem solved. Please read the forum rules over here before posting.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

That Feltzer is a fine collectible if failling the mission a certain way is something you are willing to do. It's qualities before that catch sequence are BP/EP/FP/DP.

System Error's Bulletproof Car Walkthrough on Game Faq's for details.