problem with my game

ougnala

every time I finish a mission, i have to save and quit because if i start another mission, the game will freeze and i will have to use the task manager to quit. my game is on the PC btw. also in this mission in the beginning where i have to goto a garage to get another car and participate in a hip hop thing contest, the game freezes after i get to the party with all the cars and i select the wagers.

every time I finish a mission, i have to save and quit because if i start another mission, the game will freeze and i will have to use the task manager to quit. my game is on the PC btw.

Thanks for clarifying, because you know, PS2 and Xbox both have task managers.

Anyway. Do you have the latest graphics card drivers? What are your PC specs?

ije3Gsb.png

Try playing with reduced graphics detail. Set graphics detail to low or medium, turn off anti aliasing and mip mapping.

As Inky said, post your PC specs. Without that its going to be difficult for us to help you.

no i don't have mods or any fancy graphic thingys

but i guess u caught me with the legal issue. i got my copy when i visited a china and my cousin went into a store that had pirated CDs. yea that makes sense

If your copy of the game isn't legal, stop wasting everyone's time by asking for help, because that's obviously the reason it's not working. Go out and buy the game like everyone else if you want a working version.

Sent from my ayePhone