Need help with mission

Xbox18000_

I can't beat the mission Cesar Vialpando due to lag on my computer. My graphics card is not that great so i can at sometimes barely run the game with Visual FX at low. And this mission and the dancing missions are hard to beat when the horrible lag slows you down. And it really pisses me off because I beat the game with 97 percent on the xbox. I can't beat this mission and the only way I can even try to beat it is by timing the arrow keys when the song plays. Since the song doesn't lag and I have heard the song hundreds of times. And all you do is simply match the beat. I have the visiual FX on low, the draw distance off, the anti-aliasing off, and no mods. What else can I do????

Ring_of_Fire

Let the resolution be 640x480, try Windows 98 compatibility mode, and turn on/off frame limiter.

So to sum it up:

. Visual FX - Very Low

. AA - OFF

. Draw Distance - OFF

. Res - 640x480

(Along with Windows 98 compaitibility mode.)

if you have a virus program or another program that is working don't forget to close them too.

First of all. What is Windows 98 compatibility mode? And second, I had the resolution at my monitors native 1280 by 1024. Maybe that's the problem...... And by the way. My graphics card is a GeForce 4 MX 460 and i am using Windows XP Home. With ZoneAlarm Security Suite and a 1.6 GHZ Pentium 4 Processor. Just so you can see what I'm working with... But i will try that.

Edited by Xbox18000_

1280 by 1024

That may be the problem. On old GPUs which aren't too powerful, increasing the resolution will drastically slow down the game.

First of all. What is Windows 98 compatibility mode? And second, I had the resolution at my monitors native 1280 by 1024. Maybe that's the problem...... And by the way. My graphics card is a GeForce 4 MX 460 and i am using Windows XP Home. With ZoneAlarm Security Suite and a 1.6 GHZ Pentium 4 Processor. Just so you can see what I'm working with... But i will try that.

make it 800*600 and you won't have any problems.

your cpu/ram must be maxed (or small altogether) because i can max out graphics and resolution on my sisters geforce 4 MX and get around ~95FPS