Jurassic Park 4

Groovy

user posted image

Unfortunately I couldn't fit the actual story in the headline because it is a corker. Apparently there's a chance that the dinosaurs in JURASSIC PARK 4 may be - and I swear this is the rumor - kitted out with weapons by the US government. I'll give you a moment to return your face from 'what the f*ck?' to normal.

Back? Okay, so yes, that's the rumor. Is there a chance this will be good? Well I enjoyed DINO-RIDERS as much as the next guy so I'll give the thing a shot, even if the rumor does turn out to be true. Surprisingly, there actually is some 'good news' in this story; there was originally word that one of the ideas for this movie might revolve around a group of soldiers that were genetically crossed humans and dinosaurs. And dinosaurs with guns is better than that, right? Plus, William Monahan is co-writing the script and he's probably one of the best writers in Hollywood right now. In other news, Laura Dern is alleged to have confirmed her involvement and the sequel to CONGO will feature killer apes schooled in the art of the nunchuck.

Extra Tidbit: The guy who proposed the idea of the human/dinosaur mutants was none other than John Sayles (the movie's other co-writer).

Yup

If this was true, it would be the best movie ever made.

WarburtonsMediumSlice

i know Jurassic park isnt exactly the most scientific story ever, but this is getting beyond the relms of stupidity.

i know Jurassic park isnt exactly the most scientific story ever, but this is getting beyond the relms of stupidity.

You don't think gun totaing dinosaurs could be the most badass movie this side of Evil Dead II?

What the f*ck are you?

You don't think gun totaing dinosaurs could be the most badass movie this side of Evil Dead II?

What the f*ck are you?

This is just a well-timed Hollywood cash-ins with inane plots. Just hearing they were making a Jurassic Park 4 was enough. This is just going to be some 90 min rip off. Who are they going to cast for this anyway? I'm sure that the only two things more prominent in this film other than bad acting and bad plot, will be mediocre CG (animatronics in the first two films are better than most current CG in movies anyway) and product-placement ad nauseam.

The idea of a Jurassic Park 4 isn't so bad, but letting the current movie industry make it? That's just asking for a piece of sh*t film. It's just another opportunity for studios to take a film/series with an already wide fan-base, sloppily create some poorly animated CG monsters and action scenes, chalked full of bad acting, and probably a sappy love story somewhere, just so that they can quickly and efficiently cash in on more success. We'll probably even see a sh*tty video-game release in tandem, as well.

I don't want to sound like an elitist prick, but the reason the first movie was so good was because it was made in a time where movies actually had some real work put into them. If the studio decides to go with good special effects, instead of the crappy CG you see in most, I'll be surprised. If the studio doesn't write a sh*tty plot, with a sh*tty love-story entwined, and hire a cast of pathetic two-bit actors, I will be f*cking shocked.

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

Totally would own the second and third..

Reminds me of this toy I had once, where a T-Rex had body armour on his back and a frickin' rocket launcher thing. icon14.gif

oldschoolsigs14.png

This better be just a retarded rumour. Otherwise they've gone from kicking my childhood in the nuts, to squating over it and dropping a steaming sh*t on it's face.

user posted image

I hate the movie industry so much at the moment. It really is just money money money now, they don't give a f*ck when they put out pieces of sh*t.

Davo the Assassin

I see this film failing in epic proportions. But, it COULD be interesting if it's done well, but I guess going by the last Jurassic Park film, that thats not going to happen is it?

Dinosaurs with weapons and armor? PETA won't be pleased about that! bored.gif

Get Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez to collaborate on this and it will be the best movie ever. I didn't know they sliced cheese that large since the 80's.

user posted image

This better be just a retarded rumour. Otherwise they've gone from kicking my childhood in the nuts, to squating over it and dropping a steaming sh*t on it's face.

Haha yes. I remember seeing JP when i was about 5 or 4. That movies epic. Now whats this sh*t?

jqmqKlq.gif

that sounds like as trustworthy a rumor as the one i am going to start spreading that the movie is based around the torture and death of raptor jesus so they could make a buck off of the anti-dinosemitism

Jurassic park 4: passion of the raptor christ

user posted image

user posted image

toysintheattic

Dino Riders hell yeah, forgot about those bitches. Thanks for the time travel Groovy. I am all about dinosaurs and robots so this sounds pretty cool to me, in a super corny over the top way. Couldn't be much worse then 2 or 3.

Uwe Boll directing, throw in some Jean Claude Van Dame and Steven Segal as the main villians/heroes and we have the perfect storm. Maybe round out the washed up martial artists with a Chuck Norris cameo.

All we need are some sharks with laser beams on their heads, and this movie is f*cking Oscar material!

user posted image

Millions of years in the future, much of charted space has been conquered by the evil Rulons. The Valorians flee their homeworld as it is ravaged by the Rulons. However, they are pursued by the Rulon fleet. The head of the Rulon armada locks on to the lone Valorian ship with a tractor beam. The Valorians' only hope is to activate the time crystal and escape through the warp. Something goes horribly wrong, and the Valorian and Rulon ships are transported through time. The ships crash land on pre-historic Earth. The only way home is to fix the time crystal. The Rulons use their technology to capture the dinosaurs and control them with brain boxes. They plan to defeat the Valorians and learn the secret of the time crystal. The Valorians have other plans. They ally with powerful dinosaurs and become the Dino-Riders. Thus begins the war of the dinosaurs.

DINO-RIDERS! I can't believe I forgot about them! Those were some of the most awesome toys EVER!

Screw JP4, I want a dino-riders movie!

Throw a Cadillac in, and I'm in!

f*cking awesome! When I was a kid, I wanted the Dino-Riders T-Rex sooooooooo bad.

We all know this film is only being made because someone believes there is still a market for the franchise and that people will go see if based on the first film (not so much 2 and 3). There right. It'll probably be terrible and will stomp on whatever the sequels did not already kill but I will definatly go see it even if this rumour is not true (if it is though, my God. It will be everything wrong with cinema rolled into 90 minutes)

Anyway, Robosaurus here we come!

U8p4GiO.png

2ZqLHCC.png

(if it is though, my God. It will be everything wrong with cinema rolled into 90 minutes)

You mean everything awesome.

(if it is though, my God. It will be everything wrong with cinema rolled into 90 minutes)

You mean everything awesome.

I wish I did. I really do...

U8p4GiO.png

2ZqLHCC.png

This needs Christopher Walken, subways, flying rodents, and terrorists.

Dinosaurs sent to Iraq to help with the war, with Walken as the president.

This needs Christopher Walken, subways, flying rodents, and terrorists.

Dinosaurs sent to Iraq to help with the war, with Walken as the president.

"We're.....gonna stomp....those crazy...bastards..I'll be...damned if they get their...hands on our...dino's. So I'm....gonna...give them...shiny guns."

Meh I don't know if Walken impersonations translate properly on the net. I try though.

user posted image

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.