Cesar...revenge after this

Riding shotgun

Riding shotgun

Do you think Cesar would head down to Liberty City and track down Claude "Fido" speed. after all, he killed Catalina, his cousin. If Cesar did track down Fido, who do you think would win?

CryptReaperDorian
Do you think Cesar would head down to Liberty City and track down Claude "Fido" speed. after all, he killed Catalina, his cousin. If Cesar did track down Fido, who do you think would win?

Claude would probably win cause after all he was the main protagonist in GTA III.

Oh, Claude would definitely win. Cesar's tough but I bet he'd need backup.

Well, if Cesar decides to take CJ with him, it would be tough for Claude I guess...

It would really depend on the back up he gets and stuff.

But where did you get that Claude kills Catalina? I havn't found that in my current file, and I've completed it on the PS2 but I don't recall having that clarified?

CryptReaperDorian

But where did you get that Claude kills Catalina? I havn't found that in my current file, and I've completed it on the PS2 but I don't recall having that clarified?

Claude kills Catalina in GTA III since it takes place in 2001 and Sa takes place in 1992

But where did you get that Claude kills Catalina?  I havn't found that in my current file, and I've completed it on the PS2 but I don't recall having that clarified?

Claude kills Catalina in GTA III since it takes place in 2001 and Sa takes place in 1992

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I havn't played GTA 3 in so long, I've forgotten everything other than that Yakuza and the Mafia was in it (and the Mafia Sentinel gang cars were awesome).

CryptReaperDorian

But where did you get that Claude kills Catalina?  I havn't found that in my current file, and I've completed it on the PS2 but I don't recall having that clarified?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I havn't played GTA 3 in so long, I've forgotten everything other than that Yakuza and the Mafia was in it (and the Mafia Sentinel gang cars were awesome).

I only have GTA SA and I barely ever played GTA 2, III, and VC but i learned that on a topic. Also I saw the vehicles for GTA LCS and they looked kind of unreal or toyish.

CryptReaperDorian

Off topic: And out of the GTA III trilogy I hear Vice City has the best graphics. But the traffic was kind of dumb at times, I would go by stop lights a lot and there would lots of times be a police car with a car back of it with a car alarm.

On topic: Oh and I'm glad about Catalina's fate she deserved it.

sa or vcs for ps2 had the best graphics, but vc had the best soundtrack

claude and 8ball would be cool fighting together, but if ceasar brought cj who has better weapon skills, can swim and has a pilots license, things would be tough for claude and 8ball

Well, if Cesar decides to take CJ with him, it would be tough for Claude I guess...

NO, Cj hates catalina ...

NO, Cj hates catalina ...

Agreed. But I don't think he would have let her die...

Claude's name is "Fido"? mercie_blink.gif

In GTA III, that's what Maria calls him in the mission 'Chaperone'. She says that Claude is Salvatore's lapdog.

AceFighterPilot

Yall make it sound like Ceaser is a weakling. He's pretty tough, but he has a good anger streak and anger helps in a battle

I think Claude would still win even if Cesar took some p*ussy Vagos with him.

He roles with the Aztecas, not the Vagos.

Regardless of if CJ liked Catalina or not, I think he would still go with Ceaser to avenge her. To help him out since Ceaser has helped CJ out so many times.

As for Ceaser VS Claude, I think it would be a close fight. Claude would have the advantage, knowing where all the guns hide out tounge.gif

Vic Rattlehead

I dont think that Cecar and Catalina were that close. I wouldnt go have revenges if someone would kill my cousin. I would probably go and award the murderer. devil.gif

I never really like the Ceaser character and I don't think he'd be able to kill Claude, he couldn't even kill the vagos who took over his house by himself while we could've easily done that alone with CJ.

ceaser cuz clauds a b**th

ceaser cuz clauds a b**th

How would you know? Claude never talked and he didn't show any signs of emotion.

Cesar would win, cuz he got all these eses and vatos , besides,what if Catalina didn´t die ? remember what happened with Toreno when CJ tried to blow his chopper up ?

i would really love to see Cat return in another GTA game,she is my favorite GTA character of all time, she is the baddest bitch !

If you hate the people here that much then I guess you won't mind leaving, bai.

• 1 month later...