respect

neuroticomic

neuroticomic

i am on mission 11 and have gotten respect on the missions up till now, but just looked at my meter and its practically zero respect.

any reasons?

if u kill people in your hometown of ganton, does that drop it down?

any RESPECT help would be cool

after a few minutes you'll see the it'll grow. even at the last missions you'll earn respect.

Riding shotgun

You need a little bit to recruit 2 homies. and a little further in the game you'll evuntually be able to recruit more homies.

neuroticomic
You need a little bit to recruit 2 homies. and a little further in the game you'll evuntually be able to recruit more homies.

thanks shotgun.

:0

good karma my friend.

Killing Grove Street members decreases respect. At the part of the storyline you're at, high levels of respect really isn't needed but if you want some, kill Ballas and Vagos and when you get to the part of the storyline where you can take over gang territories, your Respect rating will eventually shoot up.

Wearing Grove Street colors also increase respect.

neuroticomic
Killing Grove Street members decreases respect. At the part of the storyline you're at, high levels of respect really isn't needed but if you want some, kill Ballas and Vagos and when you get to the part of the storyline where you can take over gang territories, your Respect rating will eventually shoot up.

Wearing Grove Street colors also increase respect.

rash, good karma my friend.

thanks tfor the RESPECT tips.

its been a thorn in my paw

wasnt sure how to go about dealing with it.

yea i have been killing a lot of grove st members outside my house to try to get money.

lol

the house near OG LOCS burger shot is EXPENSIVE and i need quick cash!!!

hang out and hustle!~

Drug Dealers always hold a crap load of cash. Kill them instead. They're usually always outside CJ's house in Grove Street

They're usually the guys with black tank tops who stand around. If you approach them, they'll offer you drugs.

neuroticomic
They're usually the guys with black tank tops who stand around. If you approach them, they'll offer you drugs.

wow ok cool

ill look now

ive never seen one of those before

Unfortunately my computer that runs GTA SA is broken (requires CPU Cooling Fan replacement), otherwise I'd go in game and screenshot one for you.

If you're still having trouble having trouble finding the drug dealers then PM me or something on Tuesday (estimated time my comp will be fixed) and I'll see what I can do. Although keep in mind that the drug dealers only have a few thousand.

A good method of money early on I believe is Taxi Fares.

neuroticomic
Unfortunately my computer that runs GTA SA is broken (requires CPU Cooling Fan replacement), otherwise I'd go in game and screenshot one for you.

If you're still having trouble having trouble finding the drug dealers then PM me or something on Tuesday (estimated time my comp will be fixed) and I'll see what I can do. Although keep in mind that the drug dealers only have a few thousand.

A good method of money early on I believe is Taxi Fares.

thanks omini

i am en route to jefferson as we speak.

got killed on the way there and lost my Chain Saw.

i aint even gonna go look for that one again lol.

Benjimino234
how can i tell who drug dealers are?

also white drug dealers wearing white hoodies and jeans

but what Omini told you you can't get drugs even when you reply positively CJ stills says something like "take your drugs and get the f*ck out of here!"

Killing GS members DECREASE respect. Killing other gang members INCREASE repect.

They are the one's you see in the mission "Cleaning the Hood" after meeting Big Bear, u go to see the drug dealer, & kill him. That's him.

Hear's a pic:

user posted image

PBM cold blue fire

GTANET.com Walkthrough ripper.

Killing GS members DECREASE respect. Killing other gang members INCREASE repect.

They are the one's you see in the mission "Cleaning the Hood" after meeting Big Bear, u go to see the drug dealer, & kill him. That's him.

Hear's a pic:

user posted image

Dude, someone else already told him first tounge.gif

Also, I found mexican drug dealers somewhere around east beach, and biker drug dealers in the northern part of east los santos.

Dude, someone else already told him first tounge.gif

Also, I found mexican drug dealers somewhere around east beach, and biker drug dealers in the northern part of east los santos.

Yeah but Blue Blaze was able to supply a pic for additional help.

Thanks Blue Blaze, saves me having to do it. smile.gif

You can also do the firetrucks missions, it gives you a good amount of cash for the begining of the game.

You can also do the firetrucks missions, it gives you a good amount of cash for the begining of the game.

Yeah, money also helps with respect.

neuroticomic

thanks everyone for the tips

respect given.

i am loving the laid back vibe of this game!

i am havin fun just going around trying to earn respect, and make that mean green

I think if you go to kill some Ballas gansters,your respect will gain quickly. cool.gif