thomas_dent_713

come on 32 views and still no reply,

i need help PLEASE

sad.gif

Edited by thomas_dent_713

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, It Does

I'm having a prob. with the 3.52 M33,(i'm already on firmware 3.52) i've got the first update, but it doesn't work, it says the game can't start and i don't know what to do now

I'm on an australian PSP and I think that the problem is that i'm using an american 1.50 eboot

If you might know what the problem is, please help or PM me

heres something that might work.

if you look at the recovery menu on your psp (hold R button, then turn power on) and goto the configuration menu there is a option for fake region. Just select America, and that may work. Im not sure, but you could give it a try. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

can you only go to the recovery menu when you have 3.52 M33?

cause i turned it on while holding the R Button but nothing happened

I have the first M33 Update but after 5 secs the screen says the game couldn't be started

I don't have it installed yet and i'm getting real p*ssed here

Edited by buzbegone

strange. I have 3.52 M33 also, but the recovery menu comes up for me. suicidal.gif Maybe something is different with your version, because i have version 3 or 4 i believe. Maybe version 1 doesnt have a recovery menu cry.gif

*SIGH!!*

I haven't got it downloaded onto my PSP yet

I have the "3.52 M33 Creator" icon in my games list but every time I start it up, after 5 seconds, it says the game couldn't be started

Do I have to be on firmare 1.50 to start this?

If you can't run an eboot there is probably something wrong in your recovery menu. Go to the recovery menu, select Configuration and make sure that after Game folder homebrew it says "currently: 1.50 kernel". Now you should be able to run the eboot.

If you can't get into the recovery menu, you're probably doing something wrong. Turn your psp completely off by holding the power button up for about 5 seconds. Now press the R-button and hold it, turn your psp on while still holding the R-button. You can release it when you're in the recovery menu.

thats probably whats going wrong. 3.52 M33 has to be installed to acess the 3.52 M33 recovery menu. Can this be run with no UMD? Because i have it, it runs, but it froze when it was almost done loading. Then it froze my game after it loaded one time.

I have the exact same problem - I have the M33 Creator application but the system says that the game could not be started with a 8-digital number (8002????)

can i be on firmware 3.52 to install 3.52 M33?

No, if you're on Firmware 3.52 then there is NOTHING you can do except buy a Pandora Battery to downgrade your PSP. But judging from your current knowledge, I'd say stick with Normal Firmware, you seem too much like an Idiot to work Custom Firmware and would probly end up bricking your PSP.

can i be on firmware 3.52 to install 3.52 M33?

No, if you're on Firmware 3.52 then there is NOTHING you can do except buy a Pandora Battery to downgrade your PSP. But judging from your current knowledge, I'd say stick with Normal Firmware, you seem too much like an Idiot to work Custom Firmware and would probly end up bricking your PSP.

Oh, You Bitch!!!!