My Save

Kaner91

Hi, I just wondering if someone could help me out with the saves i downloaded i was told put them into the Gta San andreas user files in My documents. Once i done that i loaded the game up but when i loaded the save it loaded it like new save so at beginning at Aiport then get picked up by police then droped off beside bike ?? anyone help me to get it working so excatly opens the saves ??

Thanks ph34r.gif

The version of the save file isn't compatible with the version of your game. You need to check whether you are playing SA v1 or v2, and then donload the save files only made on that particular version of the game.

Basically when i try load the sAve i downloaded it just like starting new Save (and how do i find V off the save or game ??

Basically when i try load the sAve i downloaded it just like starting new Save (and how do i find V off the save or game ??

just download many saves and test them wink.gif

Either you've modded your game or the save you downloaded was from a modded game. If you're using any mods, remove them. If you're not using any mods, get a save file from some other source.

The version of the game is qritten in the menu if it is 2.0 or 1.01. If it is 1.0 then there is nothing in the menu. Also the version is on the box for the game.

Ok well,My GTG V is 2.00 what do i need to do to get the V too top Version there is ?? any help me udpate it so i can use my 100% game saves ??

Edited by Kaner91

Just download a saved game created with version two. Since this is the version you're running, you'll have no problems loading it.

Well i cant seem get the right Saved game for this Version anyone got link too somewhere to download them ??

Also Can some1 help me put mods on again like cars skins other stuff i wasa able do it before but cant know cant remember

Well i cant seem get the right Saved game for this Version anyone got link too somewhere to download them ??

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=1641

Also Can some1 help me put mods on again like cars skins other stuff i wasa able do it before but cant know cant remember

Modding questions belong in the modding forums.

Thanks So much Fuzzy it worked All need now is too work out how put my Mods stuff on<Ty Fuzzy Thanks for help !! smile.gif <3

Just need get some nice cloths and cars and know how to get them work ?? and thats me thanks for help guys

Just need get some nice cloths and cars and know how to get them work ?? and thats me thanks for help guys

Tutorial forum.

Reading the readme if one exists is always a good idea too - they often accompany the mod you download.

As stated before, any further modding questions don't belong here.

on the main main menu of your SA game, at the bottom it says what version it is